Freezing Issues

sqllady

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I purchased my iphone 7 128gigs on Oct 19th, shortly after I downloaded a FREE app for wifi spots. I noticed a couple days later my iphone started
freezing. I had a problem trying to rebooted. I narrowed down my problem to the wifi app and deleted it. So far no more problems. I'm wondering if this is going to be a recurring problem with this phone and should I return it before my 14 days expire.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
My phone has been freezing more than once since I got the phone.
I use it as an alarm; at night phone on airplane. So no turning off the phone the morning after.
This morning I could not get out of the sms app.
No outside key were working. Not even the home button.
I had to soft reset

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, sometimes and factory reset does wonders. I dont understand why people dont make them more often...with a full iTunes backup before, of course ;)

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Also, Telus told me once, that any phone should be turn off and on just to refresh with the system
Correct. That's a basic step which solves 99 per cent of the technology problems, as anyone from a IT Department will tell you ;)

Cheers

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, sometimes and factory reset does wonders. I dont understand why people dont make them more often...with a full iTunes backup before, of course ;)

A Factory Reset becomes useless if you do a restore and you then restore the issue back on to the device.

A Factory Reset with a fresh install is a pain in the rear end but is much more likely to yield a positive outcome.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
A Factory Reset becomes useless if you do a restore and you then restore the issue back on to the device.

A Factory Reset with a fresh install is a pain in the rear end but is much more likely to yield a positive outcome.
That's exactly what I said earlier.

Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox