- 10-10-2016, 12:32 PM #2
- 10-10-2016, 01:21 PM #4
- 10-10-2016, 01:59 PM #5
- 10-10-2016, 07:23 PM #8
- 10-10-2016, 07:28 PM #9
- 10-12-2016, 11:39 AM #11
Re: Does iPhone has proximity censor?
The proximity sensor should only turn your screen off when on a call. Your phones screen won't turn off when you put it in the holster because it doesn't offer the sleep/wake function like the iPad does. You'll either have to press the power button or wait for your screen to automatically shut off after the specified amount of time you set it at. Mine turns off after 1 minute of inactivity. I think you might be confusing the proximity sensor with the sleep/wake function, in which the iPhone does not offer.
- 10-12-2016, 01:46 PM #13
Does iPhone has proximity censor?
Ah I see, yeah the berries had that cool feature with the holsters. Also that awesome LED notification light. I miss those. If you were really worried about your screen taking too long when shutting off automatically you could always just set the screen timeout to turn off after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- 10-12-2016, 02:36 PM #15iMore Specialist
- 1,383 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 10-12-2016, 03:57 PM #17
- By kd7irm in forum Apple PayReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2016, 05:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2016, 07:14 AM
- By Rahma Abid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2016, 12:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2016, 10:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2016, 09:12 AM