Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By manni1to
  • 5 Post By Rob Phillips
  • 1 Post By Mr.Willie
  • 3 Post By pappy53
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts

Default It's going back ...

I use two devices. Currently I have an iPhone 7 on T-Mobile and an iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T.

I initially ordered the iPhone 7 plus and T-Mobile sent me the wrong device. Instead of sending it back I decided to keep it for a bit (I had a note 7 before THEIR Issue). But, unfortunately the 7 is too small for me, and T-Mobile ship times are so long for any of the plus variants.

I'm upgrading back to the note 7 (I have jump on demand - virtually unlimited upgrades). And I'm going to get the 7 plus in a couple weeks on AT&T and sell the 6s plus.

Sigh. The life of a chronic phone changer.
    2ndHalfCor likes this.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts

Default Re: It's going back ...

Also - don't mind getting rid of it because I have dropped it a couple times already and there are some scrapes that drive me crazy ! The black model definitely doesn't hide them!

Good luck returning your 7. They may not want it back if it's all scraped up and if it's obvious that it's been dropped.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts

It's not super bad. Jump on demand exchanges are only an issue if the screen is cracked/doesn't turn on or there's water damage... there's none of that.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    962 Global Posts

Note 7 is a downgrade. Oh, and the replacements are catching on fire / exploding.

I have a 6+, I want a Plus model, so I am just patiently waiting. I am not going to waste my time fooling around with the non-plus models.
    Deanig_12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manni1to View Post
    I use two devices. Currently I have an iPhone 7 on T-Mobile and an iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T.

I initially ordered the iPhone 7 plus and T-Mobile sent me the wrong device. Instead of sending it back I decided to keep it for a bit (I had a note 7 before THEIR Issue). But, unfortunately the 7 is too small for me, and T-Mobile ship times are so long for any of the plus variants.

I'm upgrading back to the note 7 (I have jump on demand - virtually unlimited upgrades). And I'm going to get the 7 plus in a couple weeks on AT&T and sell the 6s plus.

Sigh. The life of a chronic phone changer.
    Do what is in your best interest. Take care.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,811 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Willie View Post
    Note 7 is a downgrade. Oh, and the replacements are catching on fire / exploding.

I have a 6+, I want a Plus model, so I am just patiently waiting. I am not going to waste my time fooling around with the non-plus models.
    "But it has a headphone jack."

That's not a headphone jack, it's a chimney!