It's going back ...
I use two devices. Currently I have an iPhone 7 on T-Mobile and an iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T.
I initially ordered the iPhone 7 plus and T-Mobile sent me the wrong device. Instead of sending it back I decided to keep it for a bit (I had a note 7 before THEIR Issue). But, unfortunately the 7 is too small for me, and T-Mobile ship times are so long for any of the plus variants.
I'm upgrading back to the note 7 (I have jump on demand - virtually unlimited upgrades). And I'm going to get the 7 plus in a couple weeks on AT&T and sell the 6s plus.
Sigh. The life of a chronic phone changer.
- 10-06-2016, 08:30 PM #3
- 10-08-2016, 09:20 AM #5
Re: It's going back ...
Note 7 is a downgrade. Oh, and the replacements are catching on fire / exploding.
I have a 6+, I want a Plus model, so I am just patiently waiting. I am not going to waste my time fooling around with the non-plus models.
- 10-08-2016, 09:34 AM #6
- 10-08-2016, 10:05 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 02:29 PM
- By cketch in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 01:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 08:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 07:14 AM