Goodbye Galaxy...hello iPhone 7...or 6S?

Nmasi5

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi

This is my first post. I was wondering what may be the best for my new phone. I'm ditching my S5 and going back to iPhone. But, do I get a 6S or a 7? I take a ton of pics and like the feel and size of the galaxy. I know some issues people have are with the home button. I like a clickable button. I'm getting one this weekend and just don't know which way to go. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Nick

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi

This is my first post. I was wondering what may be the best for my new phone. I'm ditching my S5 and going back to iPhone. But, do I get a 6S or a 7? I take a ton of pics and like the feel and size of the galaxy. I know some issues people have are with the home button. I like a clickable button. I'm getting one this weekend and just don't know which way to go. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Nick

Only some people are getting a "yellow" screen.. I have never seen it. Plus it seems to be only on the 7+, not the 7. Keep in mind you get more storage for the same prices (roughly) on the 7. Also will keep your trade in value higher / resale value higher. Totally up to you though!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
6s is cheaper, still lightning fast, has a clickable home button, awesome with iOS 10 and still a pretty good camera.
And it looks great!

Last edited:

Nmasi5

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the help and advice. I'm really leaning toward the 6S and may wait to see how they improve the 7. Will report back with my outcome.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help and advice. I'm really leaning toward the 6S and may wait to see how they improve the 7. Will report back with my outcome.

I don't understand "wait and see how they improve the 7" --- the 7 is out.. that's it.... Confused.

T48

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
If taking photos is really your thing, would think the 7 or better yet, the 7 + would be the automatic choice. There are plenty of comparisons out there, on this site & youtube for comparison.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I use Android (Galaxy's and Notes) and Apple, my new 7 is perfect,,, and after a few days I really started loving the new home button, I can't even imagine going back to old home button now !!!!
At first the home button will throw you off,,, but really, give it a week at the most and you'll be in love with it.
My Galaxy's and Notes took way better pictures than my 6s and 6s+,, but now my 7 is almost totally equal in picture quality to my Samsung's.
The 7 camera is definitely better than the the 6S]s series.
I have no yellow screen either.
Cheers
Davyo

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'd say either iPhone is a fine choice. But if you prefer the physical home button, you should probably go for the 6s. You can also get it in 128GB for cheaper at this point.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Returned my 7 for the 6s plus. In the end I need my headphone jack and didn't fancy the yellowish (warm) screen

Don't have the yellowish screen on my 7 at all definitely should have taken it to apple I've been liking Bluetooth so that part has not bothered me does not hurt to try it out

zwuncki

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I would never get a new 6S NOW! 7 is out and if you don't need a headphone jack that badly I would always go for the 7. The price difference is way too small to not get the way better camara (OIS, night shooting), the way better battery life and the better overall experience.

You get used to the home button quite fast! I never had problems with it from the beginning. Still have a 6S Plus here and to me it isn't that big of a difference. I got used to both home buttons...