I finally caved in...and got a 7.
I finally...and hesitantly, upgraded my VZW iPhone 6s for a 128gb Black iPhone 7 today! 😆
I had actually considered a 7+...but the Verizon rep said the display unit was the only one they'd seen so far, as they had not gotten a single Plus in for sale yet! I was told I could order one...but ETA was late December!
The store also was out of black 7's, so I drove two miles to my trusty Best Buy store & picked out one of several they had in stock. The sales rep there was amazingly knowledgeable about the iPhone...and pretty much every other phone. She was very helpful & I called back & let her manager know that since it's such a rarity.
So far, I can tell it's a little faster than my 6s...and I like the BLACK color a lot more than the space gray of its predecessor. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I will.
Is it a drastic improvement? No...not at all, but if I'm going to pay payments it might as be on the latest/greatest, right?
- 10-05-2016, 04:32 PM #2
- 10-05-2016, 08:46 PM #3
- 10-05-2016, 08:56 PM #4
- 10-05-2016, 09:08 PM #5
- 10-05-2016, 09:32 PM #6
- 10-05-2016, 09:35 PM #7
- 10-05-2016, 09:57 PM #8
- 10-05-2016, 10:25 PM #10
- 10-06-2016, 12:07 AM #11
- 10-06-2016, 12:33 AM #12
- 10-06-2016, 02:02 AM #13
- 10-06-2016, 04:28 AM #14
- By James Falconer in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2016, 07:00 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2016, 03:03 PM
- By borntobeoutdoors in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2016, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 03:12 PM
- By eudamon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 01:15 PM