Which iPhone 7 storage option should I get?

blueflamingo1986

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I can not decide between the 128 GB and 256 GB of the iPhone 7. Here is my usage:

Apps:
BlindSquare
Twitter
VoiceDream Reader
Learning Ally
BARD Mobile
FitBit
Uber
BeMyEyes
DailyMail
Capture
FaceBook
FaceBook Messenger
KNFB Reader
LightDetector
ColorSay
YouTube
Microsoft Word
AIO Remote
Apple Music (playlists and streaming, some downloads)

I do take some regular bideos and some photographs. I also have about 100 contacts. I have 1 person connectef to me via Find My Friends.

Any advice on which GB I need is appreciated!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Storage

Contacts, Find My Friends and some of the apps you mentioned don't take much space.
I have around 150 apps on my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and they take together around the 40GB of storage. Songs, videos and photos, however are ~90GB.

If you are not a heavy photographer, or if you're not planning to put a lot of music on your device, 128GB should in theory be enough for you.
But if you can afford it, 256GB will be more future proof for you, so that you don't have to worry about storage.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I am a "heavy" iPhone user... approx 250 apps, 22k photos, 400 videos, music and podcasts downloads daily. I debated getting the 256gb this year but went with the 128gb again and with iCloud Photo Library and Apple Music (and Match) I currently have about 40gb free. I think you'd be fine with 128gb since you do not seem to be doing much but if you can afford the 256gb then absolutely get it... you do not want to be managing or even thinking about storage on the iPhone!

Indabaa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I can not decide between the 128 GB and 256 GB of the iPhone 7. Here is my usage:

Apps:
BlindSquare
Twitter
VoiceDream Reader
Learning Ally
BARD Mobile
FitBit
Uber
BeMyEyes
DailyMail
Capture
FaceBook
FaceBook Messenger
KNFB Reader
LightDetector
ColorSay
YouTube
Microsoft Word
AIO Remote
Apple Music (playlists and streaming, some downloads)

I do take some regular bideos and some photographs. I also have about 100 contacts. I have 1 person connectef to me via Find My Friends.

Any advice on which GB I need is appreciated!

After seeing your usage of apps and contacts I don't think you need more than 128 GB Space, because the few apps you have listed won't require lot of space. Also you don't take much pictures so it would be ok if you go with 128 GB iPhone 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll