Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    375 Global Posts

Default Re: Iphone 7 unresponsive

yea I've learned to live with it it happens once every two weeks or so. not worth the hassle of resetting
    MBM7881 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    1,251 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker0025 View Post
    yea I've learned to live with it it happens once every two weeks or so. not worth the hassle of resetting
    Exactly how I feel lol
    Banned

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

You can connect your iPhone with iTunes and tap "Restore" button on Summary page. However, note that your current data will be erased.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    375 Global Posts

I've already done a restore. same problem but i will say it has happened much less. so whatever got updated has helped out
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker0025 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked but once a week my iPhone screen will become unresponsive. Home button won't take it home and power button doesn't do anything. I can still use what ever app I'm in and if i get a notification i can swap over to that app. The only fix is a hard reboot. Any one else experience. Also separate issue, once a day my screen will randomly get a pin wheel and then go to home screen but all apps are still open, think i narrowed it down to snap chat but not sure.
    Both of these frequently happen to me! The screen becomes unresponsive but not completely; I can still access the Notification Center when I swipe right but I'm unable to type in my passcode to unlock the phone when I swipe left. If it does this while I'm in an app, I'm stuck using it and it won't let me exit. The external buttons (e.g. home, volume) usually don't work when this happens so a reset is impossible. When the phone finally starts working it flickers in and out (finally catching up & processing all of the commands that I tried to perform while it was unresponsive).

Also, regardless of what app I'm in, the phone occasionally blacks out (I get the pin wheel) & when it returns it brings me to the lock screen. After unlocking it, whatever app I was in is closed. I also suspect it may have something to do with the backup from my iPhone 6 but not sure
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12