Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default Trade in phone and Use Apple upgrade Program, In Store

Has anyone gone into the store as a new sign up for the Apple Upgrade Program, and sell back there old phone at the same time. It is supposed to credit your credit card you used to sign up for the amount of the sell back phone. But has anyone actually gotten the credit? I have gotten the reciept of the trade in but still not seeing the credit on my credit card. How long does this take?

Default Re: Trade in phone and Use Apple upgrade Program, In Store

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Easley View Post
    Has anyone gone into the store as a new sign up for the Apple Upgrade Program, and sell back there old phone at the same time. It is supposed to credit your credit card you used to sign up for the amount of the sell back phone. But has anyone actually gotten the credit? I have gotten the reciept of the trade in but still not seeing the credit on my credit card. How long does this take?
    I would phone Apple and speak to them about this. They are the only people who can answer that for you. Personally I would have expected my return on the spot. When you talk to them I would think about what I was going to say. I would be adamant but not aggressive about getting my refund as they have your phone.

I'm surprised they didn't give you any indication when you did the transaction with them as to when you would receive your refund.