Camera opens to black screen
So my dad got an iPhone 7 gold on T-Mobile. It's been working great so far, until this past week. Now when you want to use the camera, it just opens to a black screen. I thought ok, a reboot should fix it since it did the same thing once to my wife's iPhone 6s on iOS 10 and reboot fixed that. It didn't. So then I thought it was a camera app thing and tried to use the camera in messages, same thing. Try to use it from the lock screen, same thing. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue now and I have an appointment set up for him on Wednesday.
Has anyone else had this issue?
- 10-02-2016, 09:23 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 19 Posts
Re: Camera opens to black screen
I have the 7 Plus and I've had it happen numerous times. Restarting the phone seems to help, but its done it almost everyday. I'm not sure if it's the phone or IOS. I was wondering if anyone else was having issues. Keep us posted as to what Apple says please.
- 10-09-2016, 11:11 AM #4
- 10-10-2016, 11:23 AM #5
- 10-11-2016, 09:43 AM #6
- By Unubis in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2016, 11:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:02 PM