Camera opens to black screen

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
So my dad got an iPhone 7 gold on T-Mobile. It's been working great so far, until this past week. Now when you want to use the camera, it just opens to a black screen. I thought ok, a reboot should fix it since it did the same thing once to my wife's iPhone 6s on iOS 10 and reboot fixed that. It didn't. So then I thought it was a camera app thing and tried to use the camera in messages, same thing. Try to use it from the lock screen, same thing. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue now and I have an appointment set up for him on Wednesday.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the 7 Plus and I've had it happen numerous times. Restarting the phone seems to help, but its done it almost everyday. I'm not sure if it's the phone or IOS. I was wondering if anyone else was having issues. Keep us posted as to what Apple says please.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have the 7 Plus and I've had it happen numerous times. Restarting the phone seems to help, but its done it almost everyday. I'm not sure if it's the phone or IOS. I was wondering if anyone else was having issues. Keep us posted as to what Apple says please.

They replaced his phone.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have had this issue happen on my iPhone 7 as well. If it happens one more time, I am taking it in to the Apple Store and have them replace it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal