- iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Volume indicator gone
So every now and then the volume indicator when I press the volume buttons just disappears. The volume still goes up and down, and the ringer indicator still shows up, but the volume indicator just disappears. When I restart my iPhone 7, it comes back. However the problem comes back after about a week. How can I fix this? Has anyone else had this problem? My software is up to date btw
- 10-02-2016, 03:28 PM #2
Re: Volume indicator gone
Welcome to iMore! If the hard reset doesn't work permanently, you might try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, the only thing left to try is a restore as new. Not from a back up.
- 10-02-2016, 03:29 PM #3
- 10-02-2016, 03:45 PM #4
- 10-08-2016, 10:28 PM #5
- 10-09-2016, 05:27 PM #6
- By neel69 in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2016, 12:44 PM
- By circlez in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 81Last Post: 10-12-2016, 04:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:04 PM
- By BB.user2010 in forum iOS 10Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2016, 08:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:41 AM