Got my new IPhone 7!

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Nice, I'm still torn between switching back to my 6s + but then I head out the house and the ease of carrying it around suits me.... Then I'm back home and I know the plus is looking at me from the corner of the table

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy. Btw, are finger prints visible or is it a grease magnet? I haven't been able to see a 7 in person yet unfortunately.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations!! I have a black as well and it looks awesome.

Congrats and enjoy. Btw, are finger prints visible or is it a grease magnet? I haven't been able to see a 7 in person yet unfortunately.

You're probably thinking of the jet black, which has a glossy finish. Yes, it's a finger print magnet. The other finishes aren't any worse than previous iPhone models.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I traded in my Note7 at the height of the exploding phone debacle and for the matte black iPhone 7 256GB variant. I absolutely love my iPhone. I was thinking about trading it in for the 7 Plus, but that thing is like a brick. The 7 is the perfect size for me.

bigjeepman

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I got the 7 in Silver and the wife got the black. No fingerprint issues at all as I'm a nut case for keeping my stuff as clean as possible.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I got the 7 in Silver and the wife got the black. No fingerprint issues at all as I'm a nut case for keeping my stuff as clean as possible.

Congrats to both of you! I started with the silver but then traded it in when the black was in stock. They're both awesome but I REALLY like the blacked out look.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
just received mine today..

I ordered online from Canada and they sent me the A1778.( No CDMA) When ordering I choose the size and color but had no choice for provider. To me it is like the international version.
Though Apple doesn't know which provider I am on and yet they sent me the one used by Telus.
Because it is an online purchase I thought they would have sent me the A1660 which has all the band in it.