Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes
    iMore Intermediate

227 Posts

Default Re: PLUS TO 7?

Quote Originally Posted by brookeyydooo View Post
    The only thing that is holding me back from returning my iPhone 7 plus and going to the iPhone 7 is the portrait mode, which is pretty sweet. I do take a lot of pictures.
    I had ordered the 7 Plus originally just for the portrait mode, but then I checked out all the apps that do everything the portrait mode does, so I changed my order to the 7.
    My 7 arrives today,,, yay !!!!!
    My 6 Plus and 6s Plus were just to big and uncomfortable to use,,, my smaller 6s I switched too was the perfect size,,,, I'm sure I'll be loving my regular 7 just as much,,,,, and when I want those portrait effects I'll just use an app.

DarkKnight08 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

193 Posts

Sure did, loving the 7, light and easy to pocket and carry around.

I actually purchased the iPhone 6S before swapping it out 2 days later, if that long, for the 6S Plus. I'll probably go to an Apple Store this weekend and buy the iPhone 7 since they're readily available, especially in Black. If the battery life turns out to mirror that of my iPhone 6S Plus, I may decide to keep it. If not, I'll switch it out like last time.
    pkcable likes this.
    iMore Newbie

17 Posts

Coming from the iPhone 6s Plus I went back to the 4.7" and I love it! While the big screen is nice, the thing was huge and would be an annoyance. I'm active and it got in the way. I've adapted very nicely back to the 4.7" (plenty big) and it feels amazing in the hand. When I'm home and want to watch videos etc I use my 9.7" iPad Pro which is more pleasurable than even the 5.5" iPhone anyway. It's a phone...when I'm out and about the 4.7" is a pleasure to handle. One handed use and portability is something I missed and shouldn't be under estimated.

I will possibly go back to the bigger screen but only if and when Apple shaves down those bezels.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12