Apple upgrade program question
So after finding out apple does not do T-Mobile financing I am gonna do the upgrade program.
What I'm curious about is they said I had to have 3 months payments plus the tax available on my credit card. The question, do they charge those three months or is it just an authorization that falls off.
- 09-26-2016, 06:10 PM #2
- 09-28-2016, 07:26 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: Apple upgrade program question
Another option is that Barclay Card has an Apple Rewards card that does 3 times points for Apple products. Pretty sure the approval is basically automatic (unless I suppose credit score is really horrendous) when getting a new phone via the upgrade program.
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2016, 08:04 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2016, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 03:07 PM
- By MaxSmarties in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2016, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:04 AM