One week later: How are you liking it?
It's been just over a week since the iPhone 7 released. If you were lucky enough to get one on launch day, how has the first week been?
Were you upgrading from a much earlier version or just from the 6s? I switched back from Android, and my last iPhone was the 5, so it's a massive improvement and awesome to have a fun phone again. I might stick around for a while.
What are your thoughts? Was upgrading worth it?
- 09-26-2016, 10:36 AM #2
Re: One week later: How are you liking it?
I'm still torn. I came from the s7 edge and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to play with iOS 10. My daughter had an iPod so messaging her has been fun with the new iMessage games available. I'm just torn...I have a feeling next year will be a big year. I'm tempted to go back to my edge and hold out until next year and preorder the next iPhone so I can be one of the hopefuls to have it on launch day. This all makes way more sense in my head lol
- By runner7395 in forum iPhoneReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2016, 06:57 PM
- By leah_lamar in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2016, 05:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2016, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 02:56 PM