I do not know what to do i'm stuck!

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hey guys so i've had the iPhone 6s and love the features it come with I've been following the iPhone 7 for some time now but i don't know weather to upgrade or go with the 6s im on the fence and cant get off although i do like the new Matte Black look!!:cool::straight-face:

Last edited:

Mick Symons

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Matte black is gorgeous, but I'd wait for the iPhone 8. There are rumours of an AMOLED screen with a ridiculous resolution and a bunch more really cool features that'll push iPhone ahead of Android again. I'd wait it out, if for nothing but the rumoured redesign.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
see im in 2 minds i don't know what to do ha my mind is like just do it and then i think to my self just get the 6s but not sure

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
If I understand correctly, you already have a 6s. If so, stick with 6s. It's a really good phone. 7 is a nice upgrade from the 6, but maybe not worth the dollars from the 6s. If I misunderstood and you are trying to decide between 6s and 7, that's a really tough call. 6s offers a bang for buck, but 7 is crazy fast and the new black color options are sexy. I have the matte black 7, for disclosure. Good luck!

obiwein

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
6S to 7 probably is not a huge jump. I did it but am also on the iPhone upgrade program through Apple. I am also generally a crazy early adopter.
Aside from the camera and the color, the new home button is pretty cool, but likely not worth the upgrade on it's own.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i haven't got a phone at the moment and my wages go in Friday :D so was thinking about buying the iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black out right at ?599

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I totally feel your pain. I have been on the fence ever since launch day about "upgrading" from my 6s to the 7/7+. About the time I decide to pull the trigger, I wonder WTH I'm doing. The only motivator I have right now is the fact that I'm on the monthly payment dealio with Verizon...and I'll be making payments on this phone for another year anyway. I might as well make them on the newest iPhone.

If you're on the monthly payment ball & chain too...I'd say upgrading is cool...but if you're not, I'd wait. The 6s is a great phone, and runs iOS10 flawlessly.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I totally feel your pain. I have been on the fence ever since launch day about "upgrading" from my 6s to the 7/7+. About the time I decide to pull the trigger, I wonder WTH I'm doing. The only motivator I have right now is the fact that I'm on the monthly payment dealio with Verizon...and I'll be making payments on this phone for another year anyway. I might as well make them on the newest iPhone.

If you're on the monthly payment ball & chain too...I'd say upgrading is cool...but if you're not, I'd wait. The 6s is a great phone, and runs iOS10 flawlessly.

thanks TLD1 i've been thinking for quite a while should i or shouldnt i i will only know on Friday what to get just cant make my frickin mind up :/ and its bugging me! lol