Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Speaking of cases. I doubt these are really official Apple leather cases coming from China right?

Just looking to save some money.

Thanks.

Original Offical Genuine Leather Case fit for Apple iPhone 7 / 7 plus Case Cover | eBay

I think there's no chance that they are authentic Apple. The title "Original Official Genuine Leather Case" seems to give them an out to say "we didn't say that they were Apple." 98.7% feedback suggests that some people have caught on to their racket. A recent negative even says that the buttons didn't work. You'd never have that happen with an actual Apple case.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I think there's no chance that they are authentic Apple. The title "Original Official Genuine Leather Case" seems to give them an out to say "we didn't say that they were Apple." 98.7% feedback suggests that some people have caught on to their racket. A recent negative even says that the buttons didn't work. You'd never have that happen with an actual Apple case.

You're right. Me thinks I am gonna have to just get one from Apple. Thanks!

mc511

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I am using the Tech 21 impact clear case. So far so good. I like the fact that it is clear and it feels nice in the hand.

Also about girls dropping phones. When I worked at American Eagle years and years ago, I would always hear stories about how one of my co workers (typically a girl) would drop their phone into a toilet. I have no idea how this would be accomplished. Also my sister got a Samsung Galaxy s5 active and didnt think she would need a case and she ended up dropping it cracking both the screen and then plastic casing.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Tech 21 impact clear case. So far so good. I like the fact that it is clear and it feels nice in the hand.

Also about girls dropping phones. When I worked at American Eagle years and years ago, I would always hear stories about how one of my co workers (typically a girl) would drop their phone into a toilet. I have no idea how this would be accomplished. Also my sister got a Samsung Galaxy s5 active and didnt think she would need a case and she ended up dropping it cracking both the screen and then plastic casing.

The toilet dropping comes from putting phones in back pockets because women's front pockets are puny for whatever reason and us sitting down to pee.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
91d31981f0bcc0fb08ec11c6780ed2e8.jpg

e39467d79ed536a8af10e82d75c19ca6.jpg

This just arrived today from Apple

Brandon Harhi

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I had the Nomad Grey Leather case. I wouldn't recommend it. I returned it after a day unfortunately. The button were mushy, and the mute toggle was a pain to get to. I ordered the Apple Ocean Blue Silicone case. It gets here tomorrow, so we'll see how it does.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods