Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. I've had the black leather apple case on mine since launch and haven't had any wearing. In face I had a brown and navy for my 6 that I later used on my 6s that still look great to this day.
Maybe they produce it in different factories so the quality standard are different.

david.pinha

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm also using the saddle brown leather case from Apple and I'm loving it, it's holding up pretty well!

I used to have a brown leather case in my iPhone 6 and it protected my iPhone for almost 2 years. The touch on the 7 lether case seems to be a little harder but still very nice. It also seems to be a little more resistant than the 6 leather case.

Connie429

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm someone who rarely uses a case as I take good care of my devices. I also don't because I don't like to detract from the look of the phone itself. When I got my iPhone 7 a few days ago, the store rep showed me a Moshi case which perfectly matched the back of my rose gold phone and was very slim and sleek. It's adds next to nothing to the profile and is very comfortable to hold. I love the case and will probably continue to get the Moshi cases in the future.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I first wanted to buy the official silicon Apple case, but I tried it in an Apple Store and it disappointed me quite much, so I finally bought a transparent one at Amazon, by Rinkge Fusion. It costed me only 9? and I'm very happy with it!

ceekeigh

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
i7family.jpg

You might wanna check InkCase which is a digital screen case. It adds a 4.3" E-ink screen to the back of your phone case. It connects wirelessly to the iPhone via Bluetooth to transfer eBooks, Photos, Fitness activities, weather, clock, calendar, tasks, to-do lists and many more. InkCase is the world's thinnest and lightest eReader in the world at only 4.1mm and 52g. The latest InkCase i7 for iPhone 7 is upgraded with improved internal technicalities, design, storage space as well as a drop-proof casing.

You can learn more about it here https://www.oaxis.com/inkcase-i7

MuttX7

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone like the Defender case? Have any issues with marring around the home button?

I am using one and no marring. I got my phone on the first day they came out, it's a 7, not 7 plus. I was a little leery as I had a Defender on my 6 from day one but a drop still killed my phone. I accidentally dropped my phone from about waist height on a 20 degree day and my phone hit on the corner. I like the Defender but it is not perfect.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 114161

You might wanna check InkCase which is a digital screen case. It adds a 4.3" E-ink screen to the back of your phone case. It connects wirelessly to the iPhone via Bluetooth to transfer eBooks, Photos, Fitness activities, weather, clock, calendar, tasks, to-do lists and many more. InkCase is the world's thinnest and lightest eReader in the world at only 4.1mm and 52g. The latest InkCase i7 for iPhone 7 is upgraded with improved internal technicalities, design, storage space as well as a drop-proof casing.

You can learn more about it here https://www.oaxis.com/inkcase-i7

I'm with no luck... no version for iPhone 7 Plus...

Cheers,

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I am using one and no marring. I got my phone on the first day they came out, it's a 7, not 7 plus. I was a little leery as I had a Defender on my 6 from day one but a drop still killed my phone. I accidentally dropped my phone from about waist height on a 20 degree day and my phone hit on the corner. I like the Defender but it is not perfect.

When was the last time you took the case off to check your phone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro