Just make sure you order direct from Amazon. I don't order much that's sold by another vendor even if Amazon fulfills it. Many people have told me that if Amazon fulfills it the item must be real but that's simply not true. I've seen fake stuff go through that warehouse
    And another thing I am seeing (that relates more to your point) are a few third party sites that pop up when you are searching on eBay or Amazon, that look like a legit site. I stumbled onto one last night and the page slowed down and almost jammed. That never happens to me on the actual Amazon/eBay.

Someone I know STILL wants me to order this item and it is causing some tension because I would not feel comfortable putting CC info into it. I don't even want to bother Googling the company name, and who knows if they have proper encryption to "protect" your info. It's probably someone selling from their basement running Windows 98.
    04-19-2017 12:01 PM
    And another thing I am seeing (that relates more to your point) are a few third party sites that pop up when you are searching on eBay or Amazon, that look like a legit site. I stumbled onto one last night and the page slowed down and almost jammed. That never happens to me on the actual Amazon/eBay.

Someone I know STILL wants me to order this item and it is causing some tension because I would not feel comfortable putting CC info into it. I don't even want to bother Googling the company name, and who knows if they have proper encryption to "protect" your info. It's probably someone selling from their basement running Windows 98.
    If you don't trust it don't do it. I don't tend to order from odd the wall websites. It took me a bit to order from CDKeys because they seem shady but fortunately it's all legit. Lol
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    04-19-2017 07:20 PM
    Black Apple leather case
    04-22-2017 01:11 AM
    Black Apple leather case
    Yup, me too....still looks GREAT after a few months of everyday use. It just feels right.
    04-22-2017 04:37 AM
    Black Apple smart battery case
    carrickfergus likes this.
    04-23-2017 12:45 PM
280 ... 101112