http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...624ec25066.jpg
    Speck presidio is one of my favorites.
    My case isn't as tight as I feel it should be. I mean, it isn't falling off but it feels like it pops and flexes on the bottom right corner. Does yours? I may need a replacement. It's a week old with no drops.
    04-05-2017 09:55 PM
    I'm using spigen crystal shell and also spigen screen protector for my 7+. Just awesome!
    04-05-2017 11:02 PM
    Brown Apple leather case for my gold iPhone 7
    04-06-2017 02:47 AM
    I'm using the pelican marine case on mine
    04-06-2017 05:54 PM
    Got a slickwraps skin (and I love it!) + spigen liquid crystal clear case http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7bd45bf3e7.jpg.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e8ca885637.jpg
    I love those Spigen clear with the kickstand!!! I am hunting one down now. I found them on eBay for around $22

Ultra Hybrid S
    04-08-2017 07:37 PM
    Apple Sea Blue (I call it coral reef)

04-08-2017 07:41 PM
    Yeah, spigen are my favorite as well.

Cheers
    04-09-2017 01:57 AM
    Just ordered this from Amazon, thought it looked cool, NO IDEA if Ringke is a good brand or not, anyone have experience with them?

04-09-2017 12:17 PM
    I love those Spigen clear with the kickstand!!! I am hunting one down now. I found them on eBay for around $22http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...02d7dc0614.jpg

Ultra Hybrid S
    Not bad, I bought them separately though.
    Kickstand have a tendency to lose that spring opening, thingy rather fast and can become loose (happened in a matter of days, with the two units I bought) They still work, but have to be careful every time I open it.
    04-09-2017 03:25 PM
    Not bad, I bought them separately though.
    Kickstand have a tendency to lose that spring opening, thingy rather fast and can become loose (happened in a matter of days, with the two units I bought) They still work, but have to be careful every time I open it.
    Hmm so maybe it was ok that that I got the Air Prism instead, I had a tough choice to make

That kickstand looks cool as a designer logo or something. I don't know if I would ever use it.
    04-09-2017 04:04 PM
    I use case mate and Kate Spade. I like my cases. Bling and pretty and they do add bulk but comfortable. My rose gold is beautiful and the cases are fun and pretty as well.
    04-09-2017 04:53 PM
    I Have to be fair and honest I use it, a lot!! Very helpful to improve the iPhone stereo sound, when video-calling handsfree, watching videos etc. I actually ordered the liquid air case first, then found the kickstand by accident.

The only con so far is what I mentioned before

But the pros outweights it:
    - You can stick it directly to the back of any phone (and reacommodate at will, although in the directions they say you can't I did it, a couple of times w/o problems).
    - you can stick it to any case you want and it hasn't become loose or anything (the sticky part holds on pretty good, is 3M so, as expected)
    - it's metal so harder to break.

I Don't know about that air prism, is it good?
    04-09-2017 05:12 PM
    Just ordered this from Amazon, thought it looked cool, NO IDEA if Ringke is a good brand or not, anyone have experience with them?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9662eec903.jpg
    A lot of users on Android Central loved them throughout the years so I think you'll be fine.
    04-09-2017 06:18 PM
    I Have to be fair and honest I use it, a lot!! Very helpful to improve the iPhone stereo sound, when video-calling handsfree, watching videos etc. I actually ordered the liquid air case first, then found the kickstand by accident.

The only con so far is what I mentioned before

But the pros outweights it:
    - You can stick it directly to the back of any phone (and reacommodate at will, although in the directions they say you can't I did it, a couple of times w/o problems).
    - you can stick it to any case you want and it hasn't become loose or anything (the sticky part holds on pretty good, is 3M so, as expected)
    - it's metal so harder to break.

I Don't know about that air prism, is it good?
    Well the air prism is the one in the photo I posted and I like the diamond shaped pattern on the back, it's clear so you can still see the gold on my new iPhone 7 so I think it will look pretty cool. I can't wait until it arrives it might be four days or all the way until the 17th according to the ETA on Amazon. But now you're making me regret not getting the kickstand Spiegel ha ha. I never thought about FaceTime calls and going hands free that would come in handy actually but I would hope that the kickstand has adequate durability. I'm typically not hard on my devices but I like things when they work the way they are supposed to.

I will definitely post pics of how the air prison looks.
    04-09-2017 06:39 PM
    A lot of users on Android Central loved them throughout the years so I think you'll be fine.
    That's good to hear, and it sounds like it has been around for a while so it must be quality stuff. I've never seen one in the wild.
    04-09-2017 06:41 PM
    And now I find a better one! Isn't that always how it goes!.......

04-09-2017 07:47 PM

I have a few Ringke cases... They're one of my favorite brands. Buttons are very clicky
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    04-09-2017 09:32 PM
    I have a few Ringke cases... They're one of my favorite brands. Buttons are very clicky
    Awesomeness. I liked how the buttons were really clicky right to the end on the iPhone 5c it never got weaker. Good to hear.
    violetjune likes this.
    04-09-2017 10:31 PM

I don't like that one in particularly but that brand makes very nice cases also, I bought a couple and they're great.

Cheers
    Ralph Morgotch likes this.
    04-10-2017 04:23 AM
    I don't like that one in particularly but that brand makes very nice cases also, I bought a couple and they're great.

Cheers
    Cool. I was originally going for the "clear" look but saw this and thought it was interesting and never saw one with 3D Prisms before.

I also ordered a cheapie clear one for $5 last week that has not come in yet but I will have to make a YouTube vid of them all and see what they look like.

So 2 on order.
    04-10-2017 12:26 PM
    Love it! Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?-img_6854.jpgWhich case are you using on your iPhone 7?-img_6855.jpg

Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?-img_6856.jpgWhich case are you using on your iPhone 7?-img_6857.jpgWhich case are you using on your iPhone 7?-img_6858.jpg
    04-13-2017 03:03 PM
    Last edited by Ralph Morgotch; 04-17-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    04-13-2017 03:31 PM
    Kind of wish I waited until I researched more because if I drop the AppleCare eventually I think I want the OtterBox Commuter with the optional and sold separately belt clip attachment and I would need that in winter definitely. After researching, I would never consider the defender because it's just too big, but the commuter is meant to be a slim case and it's really not bad from what I've seen and in vids.

And yes I did find it much much cheaper than this Best Buy price on Amazon but I'm just showing the colour I like.
    Last edited by Ralph Morgotch; 04-17-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    04-17-2017 12:17 AM
    Kind of wish I waited until I researched more because if I drop the AppleCare eventually I think I want the OtterBox Commuter with the optional and sold separately belt clip attachment and I would need that in winter definitely. After researching, I would never consider the defender because it's just too big, but the commuter is meant to be a slim case and it's really not bad from what I've seen and in vids.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a3b83c7cf.jpg

And yes I did find it much much cheaper than this Best Buy price on Amazon but I'm just showing the colour I like.
    Just make sure you order direct from Amazon. I don't order much that's sold by another vendor even if Amazon fulfills it. Many people have told me that if Amazon fulfills it the item must be real but that's simply not true. I've seen fake stuff go through that warehouse
    04-18-2017 10:33 PM
    Just make sure you order direct from Amazon. I don't order much that's sold by another vendor even if Amazon fulfills it. Many people have told me that if Amazon fulfills it the item must be real but that's simply not true. I've seen fake stuff go through that warehouse
    Oh ya I definitely did, i used Amazon.ca and yesterday I ordered the above case, the OtterBox commuter in mint green. I always look at the star ratings and I like reading the customer reviews.

I know what you mean because some of my friends in Crackberry ordered what was labelled as "new in box and sealed" Bold 9900's and some turned out to be used with a small number of hours on them (using the BUYR test for useage)

But then others actually did get a brand new one, as there are still examples sitting in Hong Kong warehouses the last I saw.
    04-18-2017 11:52 PM
281 ... 9101112