Ordering a IPhone 7 by phone
I have read in earlier threads on the iMore forums that I could just go into an Apple Store and get a Verizon iPhone 7 or 7+ (if in stock) for full price and not have to enter any account information.
But I live in Lubbock, TX and the nearest Apple Store is 6hrs away in any direction, so I was wondering if I could do the same thing over the phone, or will phone ordering be the same as online.
- 09-23-2016, 12:11 PM #2
- 09-23-2016, 04:54 PM #4
- 09-23-2016, 06:04 PM #5
Re: Ordering a IPhone 7 by phone
Yea you'd have to reserve it and pick it up in person. If you order via Apple Store app, order the T-Mobile model. It won't require account verification like the other carriers. But if you want Verizon without acct verification, you'll have to go to the store.
- By Devinfowlkes15 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2016, 10:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2016, 11:00 PM
- By Craig in forum iPhone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2016, 08:12 PM