Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bakron1
  • 1 Post By jaleelhamid
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default Slowness on iPhone 7 and iOS 10

I'm the only one having got a lot of parts of the system with slowness and a worst battery life ? (i can't neither reach the night)
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,949 Global Posts

Default Re: Slowness on iPhone 7 and iOS 10

My new iPhone 7 128 is great and my battery life and performance is much better then my 6s. I also like the new home button.

If your having all those issues with your new device, it might be time to make an appointment at the Apple Store Genius Bar and have someone look at it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    2,118 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bakron1 View Post
    My new iPhone 7 128 is great and my battery life and performance is much better then my 6s. I also like the new home button.

If your having all those issues with your new device, it might be time to make an appointment at the Apple Store Genius Bar and have someone look at it.
    Agree. I have the 128gb i am using almost 40gb and my iPhone 7 is QUICK at responding and my battery lasts me over a day
    bakron1 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

The only problem I see in regards to slowness. If I'm doing whatever and switching between apps or flipping through web pages the Iphone will actually freeze for maybe 4 or 5 seconds, I won't be able to scroll or anything. It's just *stuck*.. then it comes back to life and works normally. This freezing will happen maybe twice a day.
    iMore Nanite

When iOS 10 is downloaded onto a phone, it gets to work with the variety of artificial intelligence tools that are built into it. The most intensive of those wait until the phone is plugged in, but unplugging while that is happening can still mean their effects last. Those Photo features now allow people to search through the pictures for a specific thing, for instance. And the phone will organize events into distinct memories, with matching music and editing for each.