does anyone else have battery problems? My battery drains very fast although I turned off a lot of things like Background Refresh etc.
In the battery settings it also always shows the same time for Usage as for Stand by - that never happened to me. Normally the stand by time was much longer because I don't use it nonstop and the display is turned off for long periods. Seems to be a software problem. I already restarted and did a hard reset. Any suggestions? Restore? Or wait for an iOS update? Maybe somebody has (had) the same problem...
- 09-20-2016, 03:25 AM #2
- 09-20-2016, 04:29 AM #3
- 09-20-2016, 05:00 AM #4
- 09-22-2016, 12:50 PM #5
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:07 PM
- By NYKrumrie in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2016, 02:12 PM
- By pttptppt in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 11:32 PM
- By simplylaurakb in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 07:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 05:29 PM