iPhone 7 doesn't have 3.5 headphone so we have to go wireless. Beats has three new headphones Solo3, Powerbeats3, Beats X. Which will be your choice? Also consider the apple new air pods, so many to choose from. Solo3 is big but it should has the best sound quality among them all but mention the longest battery life. Power beats 3 is good for sports and fitness. BeatsX is small and with lightning connector. Air pots is so tiny and gorgeous but does has any control buttons which is not convenient. Please give me some advise.
    09-19-2016 08:35 AM
    I have had great success with the LG Tone Pro series. They are perfect for walking/running. I tried the Solo2 wireless and hated the way they felt on my ears. I like the Studio feel better. If I ever went with Beats it would be the Studio wireless. Bluetooth has been out for ages I can't believe so many people feel robbed by the lost of the headphone jack. I remember having Motorola Rokr headphones six years ago for music. Find what suits you best. I see the Airpods getting lost quickly. I would prefer a design like the LG tone pro that secures the device around the neck to prevent them falling out. Also if you're walking in a busy area it makes sense to have one out so you can hear what's going on around you.
    09-19-2016 08:57 AM
    I have the Solo2 Powerbeats2 headphones and they are fine for jogging but I cannot wear them in the gym because the Bluetooth signal doesn't make it from the earpiece to the iPhone in my pocket. I'm hoping Apple's W1 chip helps this problem with the new versions but I'm not buying any headphones (other than Apple) until they switch from USB to lightning -- too many different cables to deal with

EDIT - I messed up the name, I have the Powerbeats2 not the Solo2
    Last edited by SnapThrow; 09-19-2016 at 02:06 PM.
    09-19-2016 10:11 AM
    I have the Solo2 headphones and they are fine for jogging but I cannot wear them in the gym because the Bluetooth signal doesn't make it from the earpiece to the iPhone in my pocket. I'm hoping Apple's W1 chip helps this problem with the new versions but I'm not buying any headphones (other than Apple) until they switch from USB to lightning -- too many different cables to deal with
    The beatsX and Air Pods are lightning charger.
    09-19-2016 10:52 AM
    I really liked my Powerbeats 2 headphones that clamped to my ears. But I lost them.

One thing the Airpods have reminded me of, is power cases are nice. I think I want that when I next buy a pricey set.
    09-19-2016 11:45 AM
    Two more suggestions, not Beats.

Insignia does a cheap $20 set of earbuds, and they're not bad to start with. That's what I'm going with for the moment until I decide which of the nice sets to get.

And you should also look at the Bose Soundsport buds. They're $150, with a power case for another $50. They're apparently very nice, and they have an iPhone version. If I don't get Airpods, that'll probably be my pick.

Or maybe I'll look at the Beats new models too...
    09-19-2016 11:51 AM
    The beatsX and Air Pods are lightning charger.
    Of course the AirPods do, however I did not know the BeatsX had lightning... thanks
    09-19-2016 02:08 PM
    Of the new, and/or upcoming Beats wireless headphones coming out, I'm waiting for the new gloss black, or gloss white Beats Studio wireless headphones to release to check them out.
    http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MH...28a7cd3e5d365f
    The link goes to Apple's page for the Studio wireless series matte black color, however among the other color options that you can select are gloss black, or gloss white. Both are listed at this time as coming this fall...
    09-19-2016 02:27 PM
    This one doesn't have W1 chip, so it doesn't has all the amazing features like easy pairing, 100M rang etc.
    09-21-2016 08:13 PM
    Of the new, and/or upcoming Beats wireless headphones coming out, I'm waiting for the new gloss black, or gloss white Beats Studio wireless headphones to release to check them out.
    http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MH...28a7cd3e5d365f
    The link goes to Apple's page for the Studio wireless series matte black color, however among the other color options that you can select are gloss black, or gloss white. Both are listed at this time as coming this fall...
    This one doesn't have W1 chip, so it doesn't has all the amazing features like easy pairing, 100M rang etc.
    09-21-2016 08:14 PM
    I'm waiting on Powerbeats3. I like how they securely fit around ear and the 12 hour battery life is amazing!
    09-21-2016 09:17 PM
    I'm waiting on Powerbeats3. I like how they securely fit around ear and the 12 hour battery life is amazing!
    I never tried powerbeats on. Is it open or complete block ear inner? I find myself get very uncomfortable when both ear are blocked completely.
    09-21-2016 11:42 PM