No apple cases in any stores?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So this launch has been kind of weird (no stock of iPhones in stores) and it seems like the leather cases also are nowhere to be found (I don't have an apple store near me, so can't go to one) but last year and years past best buy and others had cases on launch day and this year they are no where to be found. Anyone have any places outside of apple that have the apple leather case/silicone case?

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I learned this the hard way last year.

I always, always, always order a case when I buy the iPhone. I ordered an Apple Case for my wife even though she doesn't use them regularly JUST so that there is a backup option if she doesn't get around to getting her case on time. There are never cases at the Austin Apple Store.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Haven't seen any outside of apple. Just order online from Apple. You'll have it next week.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Why not ordering a Spigen case from their site or Amazon? The crystal clear ones are normally very good, check them out.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I walked in and bought my Apple OEM brown leather case for my new Gold iPhone 7 at the Apple store at twelve oaks mall yesterday and there where plenty on the rack.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Went into my local AT&T and there were about 100 cases in stock, including the leather in all colors.

What they did not have, was the new dock.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So this launch has been kind of weird (no stock of iPhones in stores) and it seems like the leather cases also are nowhere to be found (I don't have an apple store near me, so can't go to one) but last year and years past best buy and others had cases on launch day and this year they are no where to be found. Anyone have any places outside of apple that have the apple leather case/silicone case?

The apple store here in waterloo Canada had very limited apple 7 leather case

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I walked in and bought my Apple OEM brown leather case for my new Gold iPhone 7 at the Apple store at twelve oaks mall yesterday and there where plenty on the rack.

Clearly I had stated outside of apple stores. I do not have an apple store close otherwise I would have went to one.. :rolleyes:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why not ordering a Spigen case from their site or Amazon? The crystal clear ones are normally very good, check them out.

I like how slim the leather cases are and was trying to get one so I could have it right away. Never had issues on other launches getting an apple leather case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77