Cannot activate cellular network message on iPhone 7

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else seeing random "cannot activate cellular network" messages pop up on their iPhone 7? I've gotten it 4-5 times this morning and I've had a solid connection each time. So I didn't actually lose anything, but keep getting the message.

b9b26393cfe429539f92279a508cdb8f.jpg

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
This is usually an issue with your carrier needing to provision your account properly. Try giving them a call to update the IMEI for the iPhone. I know it sounds weird but sometimes this happens, especially when switching from another phone that is not an iPhone. I have run into this over the years before since I used to swap between phones a lot. Takes them about 1-2 minutes to do it.

Hope this helps.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been having issues all day with my phone dropping to no service a lot. Verizon stated it was because I was using my iPhone 6 SIM card in the phone. And I was doing that because the preinstalled SIM refused to activate last night. Oh well, on the new SIM that came with the phone. I'll see what tomorrow is like.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had the issue since Saturday midday. I will continue to keep an eye out. If it continues, I will probably go into the AT&T store. I did, however, see all the articles about the issues, so it may not be a sim issue.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile pushed a new carrier settings update to 25.2 to rectify the issue on their network. Looks like we all need the same.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal