Anybody else change their mind after looking at the new phone?

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I was on the fence about upgrading to the new iPhone 7 from the 6s. After watching the keynote with my students, I decided to pre order my device. I am not scheduled to get the Jet Black iPhone 7 plus until close to Thanksgiving.

Today, I went to my local Verizon store to look at the phone. Because of their security system, I could not pick the device up to hold it and had to look under and above it. The jet black iPhone is clearly a masterpiece compared to the matte black in my opinion. Actually both blacks are nice. After looking at the device, it made me wonder if its really $849 nice. I can probably get my phone sold for $500 so out of pocket would be $400 but, I am not sure its worth it. The home button was real cool as well.

Anyone else have the same feeling?

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes, here i would need to spend $6-700 to go from my 6S plus 64gb to a 7 plus 128gb outright, not seeing the value myself, especially as i bought this 6S plus a day old 3 weeks ago for $700, would be pushing to get $800 now Apple have dropped the price $100 and doubled the GB on a new one.
And carrier plans are through the roof $122 a month with only $10gb, i have 20gb for $90 with my 6S plus.

Also don't want to end up with a pi!! yellow screen, and lower brightness, this is the worst i have seen from MR site.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, here i would need to spend $6-700 to go from my 6S plus 64gb to a 7 plus 128gb outright, not seeing the value myself, especially as i bought this 6S plus a day old 3 weeks ago for $700, would be pushing to get $800 now Apple have dropped the price $100 and doubled the GB on a new one.
And carrier plans are through the roof $122 a month with only $10gb, i have 20gb for $90 with my 6S plus.

Also don't want to end up with a pi!! yellow screen, and lower brightness, this is the worst i have seen from MR site.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Yep I have been with Big Red for about 7 years now. I had AT&T before. The amount I pay monthly for 4 devices and being month to month, is outrageous. No rollover data, no unlimited data, the list goes on. I am not sure I want to continue to keep feeding there pockets especially after learning about their $650 trade in credit for the iPhone 6 or newer phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal