Best Screen Protector?

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I bought the IQ Shield tempered glass one which arrived a couple of days ago. I installed it crooked, tried to correct it and ended up cracking it in the process. Wasn't crazy about the fit of it (lots of unprotected border).

Is there a full-front tempered glass protector that anyone can recommend? Or has anyone gone to the plastic ones (i.e. Zagg) instead?

Trying to avoid a trip to the Apple Store; so I have a Best Buy, carrier stores & Amazon available to me. Thanks!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
8ac62f9b58969752ecdd7f10423a6a85.jpg

This is a Spigen glass. 2 pack on amazon for 7.99.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's the best but I have my wife's 6 and my 7 Plus fitted with Spigen GLAS.tr Slim. And, they come 2 per pack! #win

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought the IQ Shield tempered glass one which arrived a couple of days ago. I installed it crooked, tried to correct it and ended up cracking it in the process. Wasn't crazy about the fit of it (lots of unprotected border).

Is there a full-front tempered glass protector that anyone can recommend? Or has anyone gone to the plastic ones (i.e. Zagg) instead?

Trying to avoid a trip to the Apple Store; so I have a Best Buy, carrier stores & Amazon available to me. Thanks!

Not sure if you have read this article by one of our editors but i think it may help you with your decision! :D

Best Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for iPhone 7 | iMore

I would also recommend Tech Armour. They have some nice ones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73