Show off your NEW iPhone 7 - iPhone Pride Day!

nehavas

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Got up at 5.45 am for 6am preorder and managed to get iPhone 7 matte black .
Got a smart charger as well as black leather case .Really glad to get my hands on one .Saw the jet black but was not impressed ,too slippery and finger print magnet .With the case both looked no different .

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    551.4 KB · Views: 88

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
That case/phone combo looks great

It actually was an audible. I meant to get an ocean blue silicone case for it, but it just didn't look good when I saw it in the store.

So stone just seemed to work, and I couldn't not have a case (pocket with second cell phone and keys).

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I go to the WC location bc I live and work closer to there. But in the future, may be going to Galleria. My husband had a bad experience with them recently as well. Maybe the management there is lacking. Who knows.

I am 1 for 6 on the Genius Bar at WC, and just seem to have a significantly better ratio with Galleria (as in so many more good that I don't even keep track anymore.) I haven't gone back to the WC store since they reopened in the new spot. I cannot figure out if the Galleria just gets the better tech staff due to proximity to downtown/clayton/schools? I mean, that has to be it.

Neither is really geographically better for me though, I work downtown and technically the mileage is about equal from my house (SoCo) so I just base it on what I "need" from whichever Nordstrom/Sephora and or whatever is near that mall (Ulta/WholePaycheck/whathaveyou). I prefer the Galleria Nordstrom/Sephora though, so I think I tend to just go there more. The Galleria is "easier" to get to from downtown, in theory, but I do get off early enough that 40 isn't so bad that I want to kill myself.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I am 1 for 6 on the Genius Bar at WC, and just seem to have a significantly better ratio with Galleria (as in so many more good that I don't even keep track anymore.) I haven't gone back to the WC store since they reopened in the new spot. I cannot figure out if the Galleria just gets the better tech staff due to proximity to downtown/clayton/schools? I mean, that has to be it.

Neither is really geographically better for me though, I work downtown and technically the mileage is about equal from my house (SoCo) so I just base it on what I "need" from whichever Nordstrom/Sephora and or whatever is near that mall (Ulta/WholePaycheck/whathaveyou). I prefer the Galleria Nordstrom/Sephora though, so I think I tend to just go there more. The Galleria is "easier" to get to from downtown, in theory, but I do get off early enough that 40 isn't so bad that I want to kill myself.

I am definitely going to start avoiding the WC location, if possible. I generally avoid the Galleria like the plague but will brave it for better service. That's too bad bc WC is much closer for me.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Got up at 5.45 am for 6am preorder and managed to get iPhone 7 matte black .
Got a smart charger as well as black leather case .Really glad to get my hands on one .Saw the jet black but was not impressed ,too slippery and finger print magnet .With the case both looked no different .

The ceiling is reflecting on your phone and make it looks funny

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm standing at the galleria location right now. MUCH better experience! Worth the extra drive.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am definitely going to start avoiding the WC location, if possible. I generally avoid the Galleria like the plague but will brave it for better service. That's too bad bc WC is much closer for me.

I'm standing at the galleria location right now. MUCH better experience! Worth the extra drive.

I agree!!! Yknow, they're not that far apart in mileage, but it sure feels like it sometimes. Parking at either makes me want to kill myself, but I generally do all I can to get there RIGHT at opening if I go on the weekends (esp Sundays, which are DEAD at opening), or RIGHT from work on most weekdays (~4-430) because it's less of a suicide mission for parking and or anything else.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree!!! Yknow, they're not that far apart in mileage, but it sure feels like it sometimes. Parking at either makes me want to kill myself, but I generally do all I can to get there RIGHT at opening if I go on the weekends (esp Sundays, which are DEAD at opening), or RIGHT from work on most weekdays (~4-430) because it's less of a suicide mission for parking and or anything else.

I avoid malls in general, especially the Galleria. :)
Going there vs the WC location for service is worth it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I avoid malls in general, especially the Galleria. :)
Going there vs the WC location for service is worth it.
I buy a lot of sh@t at Sephora and Nordstrom. And since I am losing weight, I am shooting fish in a barrel with sizing right now, so that's been mostly "returning a lot of clothes I bought online." But ...I am a makeup freak.

justins24

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I had the rose gold (only one they had in stock) at the time. Called T-Mobile yesterday and they just received the black matte. Went in to exchange. So got the black matte now.

luv4u859

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Got this today. Matte black 128gb. I switched to android from the 6s and I hated it. Very glad to be back.

54071c69f84c203ae5f4d37e3bbdbac5.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
22f40c87d8fa945489a4696c980b8222.jpg

My new jet black 128 GB. Don't mind this nasty screen protector thy wouldn't adhere on the edges. Its was free. It's all I have until my Anker arrives from amazon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh