- 09-15-2016, 08:11 PM #2
- 09-15-2016, 08:13 PM #3
- 09-15-2016, 08:23 PM #4
Re: New iPhone New Battery
I'll just use it when I get it.
It will be connected with a lightning cable to my computer to copy my health data to my new device. And if luck haves it, my phone will be at 100% at the time I disconnect it from iTunes. Later that day it will be hanging on the charger through the night. And I'll never let it go under 20% for as long as I can help it.
- 09-15-2016, 08:49 PM #5
- 09-15-2016, 09:17 PM #6
- 09-16-2016, 03:30 AM #8
- By Orlando Caceres in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2016, 01:52 AM
- By paulxxwall in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2016, 06:27 AM
- By Bayzero in forum Apple & Tech DealsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:31 PM