Apple Leather Case or Silicon Case?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Order a new one. Then return/ship the old back. Just a thought.

Yes, that would be a valid option. I guess since I ordered the original one with the iPhone I could see if they would allow me to send that one back? Don't know for sure.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes, that would be a valid option. I guess since I ordered the original one with the iPhone I could see if they would allow me to send that one back? Don't know for sure.

Or contact Apple and see if they can warranty old one out and maybe put a hold on a CC and send you new one and then send old one back.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks, thinking of getting an Apple leather case for my matte black iPhone 7.

Should I go with black or maybe saddle brown?

Thanks!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, thinking of getting an Apple leather case for my matte black iPhone 7.

Should I go with black or maybe saddle brown?

Thanks!

I am using Black on Black and I like it. Someone in another forum asked about the black with saddle brown. I found this photo on Google for a reference.

brown-black2.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. How are the new Apple cases? Are the buttons any better? I am sure that like mine, these matte blacks are dust magnets lol.

New leather cases have metal buttons. That makes them much better than prior cases. Easy to turn on/off, and up/down. Solid construction, well made. They are dust magnets. I use compressed air every couple days to blow out around the edge of the phone and case.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
New leather cases have metal buttons. That makes them much better than prior cases. Easy to turn on/off, and up/down. Solid construction, well made. They are dust magnets. I use compressed air every couple days to blow out around the edge of the phone and case.

Thanks man. Nice improvement, and about time! Yeah I am using a cheap Spigen at the moment and mine is a dust magnet as well. You think this case is worth 45 bucks man?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man. Nice improvement, and about time! Yeah I am using a cheap Spigen at the moment and mine is a dust magnet as well. You think this case is worth 45 bucks man?

My theory is if I am paying $850 for a phone, another $45 to protect it and show it off is perfectly acceptable. Considering I use the phone often, every day it's an essential part of life. Even if I replace it once a year $45 / 365 = $0.12 a day. I think it's worth it.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
My theory is if I am paying $850 for a phone, another $45 to protect it and show it off is perfectly acceptable. Considering I use the phone often, every day it's an essential part of life. Even if I replace it once a year $45 / 365 = $0.12 a day. I think it's worth it.

Makes sense when you put it into perspective like that. :)

So no issues with the black leather?

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
For me, always leather! Been using them since the 5S and love the way the leather ages....just not when it gets scuffed.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I really like how the leather case looks but I always prefer naked or, at most, a thin crystal clear TPU Case so that we can still see the design of the case.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I have my matte black 7 blacked out with the leather case. Love the look.

Sounds awesome. Was gonna pick one up last night but now I gotta wait. Car issues so yeah, my bank account is looking pretty weak at the moment.

I will however except donations of one said Black Apple Leather Case for my iPhone 7. :)

Thanks all!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Sounds awesome. Was gonna pick one up last night but now I gotta wait. Car issues so yeah, my bank account is looking pretty weak at the moment.

I will however except donations of one said Black Apple Leather Case for my iPhone 7. :)

Thanks all!

Aww come one! Who needs a working car over a nice leather case?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
The black really does look pretty cool. I also have a matte black iPhone 7 and I chose the midnight blue leather case. At first I didn't like that it was not dark enough so I got some coconut oil and rubbed it in and it now looks pretty dark and I really like that look. That black on black looks pretty nice too though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice