Change Delivery to UPS Access Point
Hello everyone! I was lucky enough to get a iPhone 7 jet black 128GB. I want to change my delivery to the UPS store down the street so I'm not waiting for the truck and I can just pick it up whenever I want. I am hesitant to do it because I don't want to it to delay my package.
Has anyone changed their delivery to an UPS store/access point? Did it change your delivery date?
- 09-11-2016, 09:11 PM #2
- 09-11-2016, 11:18 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 40 Posts
Re: Change Delivery to UPS Access Point
I have done this with my Apple Watch and it does not change your delivery date. Choose a location and they will hold it for you until you pick it up. Just make sure you apply these changes before the delivery date. Usually one day prior is suffice. For you to get it as soon as possible instead of choosing an access point closer to your home, I would suggest choosing the actual main UPS hub in your area so you can pick it up as soon as they open to the public instead of waiting for them to deliver it to the access point.
Last edited by jMunar; 09-11-2016 at 11:31 PM.
- By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10Replies: 156Last Post: 09-14-2016, 09:47 PM
- By bigdad84 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2016, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2016, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2016, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2016, 04:19 PM