How many pre ordered the iPhone 7 and 7Plus, Share your colors

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nothing says anything about "edges falling off" -- Do you mean "scratches" Falling off = a metal edge of the phone comes off the phone and there is no edge, so the glass can just fall out because the edge is gone?

Obviously he meant the coating letting loose. Happened on my 5S too.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Obviously he meant the coating letting loose. Happened on my 5S too.

He must choose his words more carefully and/or research what he is saying. To say the edge falls off the phone is highly misleading. Plus I doubt (based on the video) that even the paint / coating will come off. Scratches = Yes, come off, highly doubt it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
He must choose his words more carefully and/or research what he is saying. To say the edge falls off the phone is highly misleading. Plus I doubt (based on the video) that even the paint / coating will come off. Scratches = Yes, come off, highly doubt it.

This forum is visited by members from all around the world. Let's not forget that please. Being trilingual myself, I understood perfectly what he meant.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
This forum is visited by members from all around the world. Let's not forget that please. Being trilingual myself, I understood perfectly what he meant.

thank you.. please explain to him in detail. It`s easily understandable. And moreover it looks like he has`nt faced this issue or is not aware of the surrounding.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Would the same thing happen with otterbox or tpu cases? I find myself gravitating towards the clear cases or like the UAG ice case. Not sure how fragile the phone actually is.

Thanks.

no that would not happen with the TPU cases as they are made of synthetic rubber . The scratches would come from the use of metallic bumper covers and cheap plastic covers .

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

just use some common sense. Please. The edges fall of means the color of the edges fade off or fall of due to the scratches. Use for brain for a sec. How can an edge fall of.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
just use some common sense. Please. The edges fall of means the color of the edges fade off or fall of due to the scratches. Use for brain for a sec. How can an edge fall of.

I don't find "edges will fall off" to be common sense that "edges will get scratches." Does not fall right on an American ear. However since you're writing from India, it may sound right to you. I will accept it's the way you word items and leave it at that. I have been using mobile phones since I put one in my car in 1986. I am very familiar with mobile phones.. even from having to ask the mobile operator to "connect my call." I wish you nothing but happiness... and calling this item closed.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't find "edges will fall off" to be common sense that "edges will get scratches." Does not fall right on an American ear. However since you're writing from India, it may sound right to you. I will accept it's the way you word items and leave it at that. I have been using mobile phones since I put one in my car in 1986. I am very familiar with mobile phones.. even from having to ask the mobile operator to "connect my call." I wish you nothing but happiness... and calling this item closed.

thank you...no offence to you

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73