How many pre ordered the iPhone 7 and 7Plus, Share your colors

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I am deciding to buy the iphone 7 plus. Come on people share your pre booked variants which might help others to decide.

How much storage option should be feasible enough. ?

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered i7/matte black/128gb. Actually scheduled it for pick up between 8:30-9 am at my local Apple Store for Friday release. Passing on my 6s/gold/64gb to my mom. BTW first time ever doing a black iPhone. This year I really like the black colors.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold

Do I need 256? No, 128 is more than enough. Do I need a plus? No I don't. Why did I buy it? Because I wanted the best

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Pre ordered the jet black. Won't get it until close to thanksgiving according to Verizon. On the fence about the jet black and its prone to scratching. Plus swapping cases as much as I do, makes me wonder if the phone will scratch on the edges from the dirt and dust getting trapped inside and the removal and application of the case.

I remember when I had a case on my Apple Watch and would remove it, the dirt and dust would act like an abrasive to the watch.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered the jet black. Won't get it until close to thanksgiving according to Verizon. On the fence about the jet black and its prone to scratching. Plus swapping cases as much as I do, makes me wonder if the phone will scratch on the edges from the dirt and dust getting trapped inside and the removal and application of the case.

I remember when I had a case on my Apple Watch and would remove it, the dirt and dust would act like an abrasive to the watch.

Even the demo version at the event (per video) were already covered in micro-scratches. And it's was only being touched for an hour or two. Too fragile for my taste.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Even the demo version at the event (per video) were already covered in micro-scratches. And it's was only being touched for an hour or two. Too fragile for my taste.

Yeah and I'm real anal about my phone. I like it in pristine condition.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

I've been debating about changing my order to a different color. I know once I do, I'll go to the back of the line in terms of shipping priority.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't pre-order any of the new devices, but make no mistake about it, I will be getting an iPhone 7 Plus within the next few weeks...:)

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

You need to worry about it as apple itself issued the warning with jet black that it is prone to scratches so you have to use the case all the time . And yes the edges might fall off after repeatitive case change

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Woke up at 2:55am to preorder an iPhone 7 128gb in rose gold.
I'm currently using an iPhone 5s 32gb in gold, so I'm pretty pumped for the upgrade! My 5s has been my favourite iPhone, and I'm going to miss the size of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox