I've used iPhone 7: AMA!

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you listen to any music/audio with the included earpods through the lightning port? Is there really a difference in audio quality between the 3.5 jack and the lightning?

Is the glass on the screen the same on the 6s or is it a stronger more durable material?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Did you listen to any music/audio with the included earpods through the lightning port? Is there really a difference in audio quality between the 3.5 jack and the lightning?

Is the glass on the screen the same on the 6s or is it a stronger more durable material?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

No, just the AirPods so far.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How were the AirPods? I am seriously considering getting a pair. I even took a pair of EarPods and cut the cables off to see if I would like the way they felt

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Speaker quality and volume? Matters to me.

Second, is there anything about Siri that is an improvement with the iP7? I suspect Siri doesn't matter with hardware. But still I hope for any improvement. She -- thinking in concept -- is a big part of the future with smartphones.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Speaker quality and volume? Matters to me.

Second, is there anything about Siri that is an improvement with the iP7? I suspect Siri doesn't matter with hardware. But still I hope for any improvement. She -- thinking in concept -- is a big part of the future with smartphones.

Siri has had a major update for iOS 10. Everyone who updates to iOS 10 will get those improvements. I can't think of a single thing Siri can or would do differently other than the Hey Siri options while not plugged in... that only works from 6s forward.

Haridhar

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Ritchie ! Should I go for iPhone7 plus ? Or should i wait for iPhone 7s plus? Am new to iPhone. It will be first time to have hands on iPhone. I wish to have great piece. Let me tell you that I HAVE BEEN A HUGE WPh fan. Shifting now. What do u think, if Surface Phone becomes a reality, will it save WPh?

-Haridhar

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Does the 3D Touch Home Button feedback feel the same as the click from the newest MacBooks with Force Touch trackpads, or is it different?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2