I almost pulled the trigger because I was on the pre order pajama party thread reading everyone anxiously waiting the 12 midnight pre order!! I was 1 click away from buying it.. I love my 6s plus!
    Stay strong! You can do it! Hold on to your 6S Plus!
    violetjune likes this.
    09-14-2016 11:02 PM
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one not upgrading... Plus I love my little jailbreak tweaks❤️
    ladyc0524 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    09-14-2016 11:07 PM
    water resistance alone for me, I've lost two iphone due to water damage... big bucks ..
    09-15-2016 06:08 AM
    I just posted in another group.. the analysts are already saying no 7s only 8 next year. But it's so very early and who knows. Just another rumor at best.
    Apple will drop its incremental s iPhone release next year in favor of jumping straight to the iPhone 8, claims Barclays analyst Mark Moskowitz.
    It does make a lot of sense to skip the 7s branding due to 2017 being a major year for the iPhone, but we'll know in due time. Thanks for the info!
    09-15-2016 03:17 PM
    I have a 6s and it's been amazing. The only reason I'm going to 7+ is for that camera since I take a LOT of pictures with it in a regular basis
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-15-2016 07:25 PM
    No real reason to upgrade. But it's fun to do so.

At this point upgrade every 2-3 years for "need". More often for want.
    jenmeow78 likes this.
    09-16-2016 07:37 AM
    I've talked myself into and out of upgrading from my great-running 6s a thousand times so far. An upgrade has always been such an easy justification for me...but not this time. I guess because the hardware didn't change much if any for the third year in a row...although I know there are upgrades to the camera, battery life & other things. It's a tough jump for me this year...
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    09-16-2016 10:00 AM
    well, after saying no on the first page of this topic, it appears I may be getting a 7 plus after all. While visiting my mother this morning, who I put on my phone plan a couple of years ago, she informs me that she wants a phone with a bigger screen. So, it looks like I will be trading in her iPhone 6 to take advantage of the current Verizon offer, and giving her my 128gb 6s plus. This has an added bonus of not having to constantly delete things she no longer needs in order to free up space on a 16gb iPhone.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-16-2016 07:13 PM
    This is stopping me couldn't stand it, amongst few other things.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    09-16-2016 07:44 PM
    I'm not upgrading personally because there aren't enough new features for me to move from a 6s to a 7.
    09-16-2016 08:17 PM
    I went from 6s to 7 and other than the home button, I don't really see much of a difference. I haven't really played around with the camera yet though. In my opinion, unless one of the new features like improved camera and water proofing, means a whole lot to you, it isn't worth it. Performance is too similar to justify the upgrade. If I had not already sold my 6s, I would return the 7.

Is it the best iPhone ever? Yes. How much better than the 6s? If the 6s is a 9/10, the 7 is a 9.2/10. Before people get angry at me, this is my opinion.
    ReVu30 and H_D like this.
    09-16-2016 08:58 PM
    Not sure what we're seeing.. what is whatever this is stopping you?

Looks like two iPhones one plugged in, one not.. one with a regular screen and one with night view turned on or something.. what does that have to do with the 7?
    blaine07 likes this.
    09-17-2016 05:02 AM

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Couldn't stand what? Night shift? You don't have to use night shift. If not that, what do you refer to?
    09-17-2016 06:09 AM
    Couldn't stand what? Night shift? You don't have to use night shift. If not that, what do you refer to?
    Yellow-gate? | MacRumors Forums
    09-17-2016 06:16 PM
    well, after saying no on the first page of this topic, it appears I may be getting a 7 plus after all. While visiting my mother this morning, who I put on my phone plan a couple of years ago, she informs me that she wants a phone with a bigger screen. So, it looks like I will be trading in her iPhone 6 to take advantage of the current Verizon offer, and giving her my 128gb 6s plus. This has an added bonus of not having to constantly delete things she no longer needs in order to free up space on a 16gb iPhone.
    I'm doing the same thing. I bought my mom a 16gb regular 6 last summer outright, so with the Verizon trade in promotion I am turning that in and giving her my 64gb 6S. She likes the size but is always filling up the 16 so everybody wins!
    diggity likes this.
    09-17-2016 06:25 PM
    I saw most of iPhone 7 reviews and I was not impressed. I am definitely keeping my 6s plus.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-19-2016 02:20 PM
    I upgraded because I caved on release day and I was going to consider a GS7 as well. I'm four days into it and I am debating returning it even though I traded my 6s. It feels like the same phone although it is faster, it has OIS, 128 gb, and is now waterproof. Still, the GS7 has better specs IMO. I think I'm going to return and go Android for a new experience until the 8 comes out.
    09-19-2016 07:19 PM
    surprised no one said they upgraded because of the promo. I had a 6s. My son had a 6. I traded in his 6, get $650 credit, and I gave him my 6s. I get the 7

and isn't the 7Plus for girl? I always thought that was a purse phone. If you don't have a purse, you have to hold it. Doesn't really fit in a pocket.
    09-19-2016 08:33 PM
    and isn't the 7Plus for girl? I always thought that was a purse phone. If you don't have a purse, you have to hold it. Doesn't really fit in a pocket.
    I've heard a lot of things about the Plus phones, but I've never heard them referred to as "girl phones." In my experience, women tend to prefer the smaller device. I'm on my third Plus and rarely have an issue keeping it in my pants pocket.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-19-2016 08:40 PM
    surprised no one said they upgraded because of the promo. I had a 6s. My son had a 6. I traded in his 6, get $650 credit, and I gave him my 6s. I get the 7

My husband uses it daily and without issue, it fits his pockets just fine in his Levi 501s.

Likewise I'm a female who can't use the smaller phone.

Stereotyping sucks. Don't do it.
    Les74, blaine07, jenmeow78 and 1 others like this.
    09-19-2016 08:51 PM
    More memory was the main reason I upgraded from the 6s. I haven't figured out the best way to save my 100+gb of pics and vids from my iPhone and my MacBook only has 256gb and only 40-50gb free. So the 256gb at the same price as the 6s 128gb was an easy choice for me. Also, the matte black looks great and the camera is noticeably better in low light situations.
    09-21-2016 10:50 AM
    I am glad I upgraded from a 6s to the 7. It's faster, better screen which I notice outside with higher brightness, better speakers and louder output on headphones, the stereo speakers are now passable to use for listening to music. I really like the new home button, better camera, water resistance it an excellent new feature, and I like the additional battery life. Added bonus is new matte Black color without visible antenna lines (I don't use a case). Added all up, this is a nice upgrade and I feel better about it than all the articles I was reading heading into the release.

The iPhone 7 is a bit like when Porsche or BMW do a mid-model update. The exterior looks about the same but new motor, electronics, etc.
    09-21-2016 11:17 AM
    Well I've just gone and got a IP7. Coming from a 6s plus feels really small but for work reasons didn't want to lug a large phone around. So far so good.
    09-21-2016 01:22 PM
    As someone above said, I only upgraded due to the promo. Traded my 6+ for the 7 (was tired of the huge phone) so I also got the iPad mini 2 for $50 for reading or FaceTime. That's one thing about the Samsung line - I had as S7 edge with a 5.5 inch screen and it felt so much smaller than my 6+.
    09-25-2016 05:13 PM
    I've been struggling with the same thing. My 6S had been great, and it sounds like the processor is only marginally better, so it's a question of a little better battery life and waterproofing. This is the first time since the IP4 that I haven't felt compelled to get the newest.
    I did upgrade my Apple Watch to Series 2, which was a no brainer with the GPS and waterproofing, but the 6S to 7 is really a minor upgrade.
    09-26-2016 10:27 AM
78 1234