Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two 3.5 adapters delivery 15-16. I guess Apple wanted me to have them tomorrow and shipped them overnight wish they did that with the phone instead lol

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Getting an iPhone 7 from VZW through my work, so will be a work phone. Just had the purchasing guy order it yesterday. Not sure of ship date. Will post more if I find out. Excited though!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Even though I have been tracking mine via MY UPS, it finally changed at APPLE and shows it shipped on 9/12. I still can't make the change to "Select 2-hour window" for $8 on My UPS only change to Another Day / Reschedule or PICK UP at UPS Location. :-(

ship.jpg

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Even though I have been tracking mine via MY UPS, it finally changed at APPLE and shows it shipped on 9/12. I still can't make the change to "Select 2-hour window" for $8 on My UPS only change to Another Day / Reschedule or PICK UP at UPS Location. :-(

View attachment 111565

Same. I'm guessing that option will show up for me later tomorrow

Funny. Mine said shipped 10 and 11 lol

Sorry, 3rd edit. Aren't the Apple Store push notifications suppose to work for stuff like this? I only get them when they're about to be delivered(out for delivery) and after they've been delivered.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Same. I'm guessing that option will show up for me later tomorrow

Funny. Mine said shipped 10 and 11 lol

Sorry, 3rd edit. Aren't the Apple Store push notifications suppose to work for stuff like this? I only get them when they're about to be delivered(out for delivery) and after they've been delivered.

Yes, and I did not get one either... BUT nor did I get an email from Apple that my phone shipped. I did get an email when the case shipped. I only knew this updated by logging in and checking my order number. Overwhelmed I guess. Based on their statement today of "iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them. " I am guessing it's a madhouse. Now a lawsuit pending saying "Apple favored new sales and left their upgrade / trade in people w/o phones." People will sue Apple at a drop of the hat, hoping for a bit at ... well the Apple! Sue crazy!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and I did not get one either... BUT nor did I get an email from Apple that my phone shipped. I did get an email when the case shipped. I only knew this updated by logging in and checking my order number. Overwhelmed I guess. Based on their statement today of "iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them. " I am guessing it's a madhouse. Now a lawsuit pending saying "Apple favored new sales and left their upgrade / trade in people w/o phones." People will sue Apple at a drop of the hat, hoping for a bit at ... well the Apple! Sue crazy!

I think Apple is trying to fix that now by pulling stock from other places to get those upgrade people their phones. Not sure though.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I knew my 7 would make it tomorrow but my wife's 7+ was not supposed to ship until the 30th but we got a nice surprise with a shipment notification this morning for hers as well. I had been watching the UPS app and saw a strange package coming from Great Britain that matched the weight and delivery times of the other things I ordered so I kinda thought that might be her phone. I'm surprised to see that isn't what her tracking number ended up being and that the other item is still heading this way so who knows whats showing up from there haha! It was kinda fun watching everything come around the world to all meet at my house. I think my 7 has been in Kentucky for quite a while as I never even saw it before it got there.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have my tracking number. Phone arrives tomorrow in the evening.

Mine says by "END OF DAY" and it's coming to my office, but my office is in a Gated Housing Community. My iPhone case did not show up until 6pm. I am hoping I can get it earlier, since I am off at 3pm. May have to just work late. I don't yet see the option to "changer delivery window" for the $8 fee. But as of now, it still shows it's being scanned to leave Kentucky

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Here in Finland there was supposed to be all models for iPhone 7 and +. Reality was that there was only some 7 models for buyers. No plus versions at all. Now everyone is waiting that when Apple will send the plus models to Scandinavia.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW