Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
You ordered online today a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB and the delivery is scheduled for this Friday 9/16? Where may I ask did you order from? I find that remarkable... or is this a 2nd Phone that you ordered... and your original order that you ordered on 9/9 is coming on 9/16 and the new one (ordered today) is coming on 10/10. Sorry if I am a bit confused.
Yes, iPhone 7 ordered on 9/9 will arrive on 9/16 and iPhone 7+ ordered on 9/12 will arrive on 10/10.
In the meantime UPS guy just delivered 2 screen protectors for the 7+. They were on the delivery truck for 15 hours since the morning. Not a fan of UPS, I prefer FedEx.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows that too from Apple.

I can't see it on My UPS yet... so I have no other way of knowing. However on my iPhone case from Apple I now see how I can pay $8 for a 2-hour window. I may try that with the iPhone if/when I get the tracking instead of trying a UPS pick up. Thanks for the tip.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't see it on My UPS yet... so I have no other way of knowing. However on my iPhone case from Apple I now see how I can pay $8 for a 2-hour window. I may try that with the iPhone if/when I get the tracking instead of trying a UPS pick up. Thanks for the tip.

I'm hoping I see that option soon for my phone and watch. I thought they'd send them together but they each have their own tracking numbers

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Just remembered. If y'all have the Deliveries app, you can enter in your web order number and track it that way.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just remembered. If y'all have the Deliveries app, you can enter in your web order number and track it that way.

Mine finally showed on MY UPS this morning with a Tracking Number leaving China today via World Express for Friday delivery. Even though there is a Tracking Number, I can't do the $8 change to 2-hour window until UPS actually shows movement. So whew.. seems on the way. Will change it today/tomorrow for a 9am-11am delivery window for $8. I feel safer with that, than switching to a UPS office pick up. Will check for the "deliveries app" sounds good to have regardless.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally showed on MY UPS this morning with a Tracking Number leaving China today via World Express for Friday delivery. Even though there is a Tracking Number, I can't do the $8 change to 2-hour window until UPS actually shows movement. So whew.. seems on the way. Will change it today/tomorrow for a 9am-11am delivery window for $8. I feel safer with that, than switching to a UPS office pick up. Will check for the "deliveries app" sounds good to have regardless.

Mine shows it's in Louisville still. Wish depart and i could get it early lol (real wishful thinking) I still don't have the 2 hour delivery window either. I'll probably have to wait till Apple actually updates it as "shipped"

I think the Deliveries app is like $4.99, but I find it well worth it. I use to for everything i order. A lot better than having to go to email, find the tracking for whatever order, and tapping the link that brings you to safari lol.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine shows it's in Louisville still. Wish depart and i could get it early lol (real wishful thinking) I still don't have the 2 hour delivery window either. I'll probably have to wait till Apple actually updates it as "shipped"

I think the Deliveries app is like $4.99, but I find it well worth it. I use to for everything i order. A lot better than having to go to email, find the tracking for whatever order, and tapping the link that brings you to safari lol.
I'm staying put. I'm out till Friday evening for work, so whenever it shows up is fine with me😀

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Sucks I haven't seen any movement from current place. Probably holding it there till later in the week

Same here. I check and recheck and it's "Processing. Prepares to ship in 8 business days".

Do I look like the patient type? NOOOOOOO!!! Harrumph. :crying: :rotfl:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I check and recheck and it's "Processing. Prepares to ship in 8 business days".

Do I look like the patient type? NOOOOOOO!!! Harrumph. :crying: :rotfl:

Yeah T-Mobile is still processing mine, my screen protectors are finally in pre shipment, and I have nothing for my case yet. I am not a patient person ha ha.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am just waiting for the tracking number from UPS to show actual movement, so I can pay the $8 and move delivery to a 2-hour window between 9am-11am to reduce my wait time at the office on Friday.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am just waiting for the tracking number from UPS to show actual movement, so I can pay the $8 and move delivery to a 2-hour window between 9am-11am to reduce my wait time at the office on Friday.

I'm waiting for that toooooo

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for that toooooo

Seems I can't do that here in Yakima, the town is too small I guess to pick an different time for delivery. The only thing I can do is switch to pick up the UPS Customer Care center in Union Gap. However they are only open 1-6pm M-F. I am better off just having them deliver here to my office. Maybe the option will change once the package is inside the USA. It's just leaving Shanghai China today.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Seems I can't do that here in Yakima, the town is too small I guess to pick an different time for delivery. The only thing I can do is switch to pick up the UPS Customer Care center in Union Gap. However they are only open 1-6pm M-F. I am better off just having them deliver here to my office. Maybe the option will change once the package is inside the USA. It's just leaving Shanghai China today.

Yeah maybe. Mines been sitting in Louisville and I'm guessing once it's officially shipped I'll see that option... I hope. I don't have anyone I can get to sign for it lol

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah maybe. Mines been sitting in Louisville and I'm guessing once it's officially shipped I'll see that option... I hope. I don't have anyone I can get to sign for it lol

Funny, my case shows a 2-hour window (paid) option, but the phone does not. But the case is in the USA and the Phone is still in China, so maybe when it's here in the USA I can change it.

2hourwindow.jpg