Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Order is placed thru Verizon by calling in. Ordered the 7 Plus 256 GB flat black. Ship date they say is 7/23 hopefully sooner! Had to call it in because I am on a payment plan and my original 6S Plus was replaced by insurance and they never changed the MTN # on the plan, went smooth with the operator though!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, I won't be able to order till Monday and the Jet Black 7+ for Sprint is now showing a 4-6 week shipping window, sigh. Hope it doesn't go any further out than that by then... I was however able to order an Apple leather case for it that should arrive by the middle of next week. Good luck to all who stayed up/woke up to preorder, it's back to bed for me.

Just checked again and the shipping window now says November... Yay :-/

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Got on the iPhone Update Program for a 256 Jet Black Verizon 7+ phone and delivery is 10/10-17. It was showing 9/26 while I was filling out the form but my confirmation indicates the later date. Also tried a Rose Gold 128 7+ for my wife and got store pickup for the 16th but got an error that the order is there but won't be processed for another 8 hours. Weird. Maybe because I put both on the iPhone Update Program and this was my first time using it?!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Delivery September 27-29. Because those marketing cretins couldn't warn us that the blacks would be delayed BEFORE ordering so some of us could at least change our minds on color.

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been a bit sneaky.
Since I'll be travelling and won't be able to sign for the order for a week after release day, I've waited on the online store until delivery dates started slipping backwards, and placed an order when the delivery date was exactly one day after I return home.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been a bit sneaky.
Since I'll be travelling and won't be able to sign for the order for a week after release day, I've waited on the online store until delivery dates started slipping backwards, and placed an order when the delivery date was exactly one day after I return home.

Hahaha clever!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I turned off wifi and got right in, but not before the jet black was sold out. I'm hoping I can bribe the Apple Store employee when I get there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2