Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 643
Like Tree374Likes
  1. #551  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,272 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Mine shows it's in Louisville still. Wish depart and i could get it early lol (real wishful thinking) I still don't have the 2 hour delivery window either. I'll probably have to wait till Apple actually updates it as "shipped"

    I think the Deliveries app is like $4.99, but I find it well worth it. I use to for everything i order. A lot better than having to go to email, find the tracking for whatever order, and tapping the link that brings you to safari lol.
    I'm staying put. I'm out till Friday evening for work, so whenever it shows up is fine with me😀
  2. #552  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Sucks I haven't seen any movement from current place. Probably holding it there till later in the week
  3. #553  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,363 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,841 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Sucks I haven't seen any movement from current place. Probably holding it there till later in the week
    Same here. I check and recheck and it's "Processing. Prepares to ship in 8 business days".

    Do I look like the patient type? NOOOOOOO!!! Harrumph.
    RECON1 likes this.
  4. #554  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,033 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilguppy View Post
    Same here. I check and recheck and it's "Processing. Prepares to ship in 8 business days".

    Do I look like the patient type? NOOOOOOO!!! Harrumph.
    Yeah T-Mobile is still processing mine, my screen protectors are finally in pre shipment, and I have nothing for my case yet. I am not a patient person ha ha.
    RECON1 and Evilguppy like this.
  5. #555  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    I am just waiting for the tracking number from UPS to show actual movement, so I can pay the $8 and move delivery to a 2-hour window between 9am-11am to reduce my wait time at the office on Friday.
    RECON1 likes this.
  6. #556  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I am just waiting for the tracking number from UPS to show actual movement, so I can pay the $8 and move delivery to a 2-hour window between 9am-11am to reduce my wait time at the office on Friday.
    I'm waiting for that toooooo
    Craig likes this.
  7. #557  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    I'm waiting for that toooooo
    Seems I can't do that here in Yakima, the town is too small I guess to pick an different time for delivery. The only thing I can do is switch to pick up the UPS Customer Care center in Union Gap. However they are only open 1-6pm M-F. I am better off just having them deliver here to my office. Maybe the option will change once the package is inside the USA. It's just leaving Shanghai China today.
  8. #558  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Seems I can't do that here in Yakima, the town is too small I guess to pick an different time for delivery. The only thing I can do is switch to pick up the UPS Customer Care center in Union Gap. However they are only open 1-6pm M-F. I am better off just having them deliver here to my office. Maybe the option will change once the package is inside the USA. It's just leaving Shanghai China today.
    Yeah maybe. Mines been sitting in Louisville and I'm guessing once it's officially shipped I'll see that option... I hope. I don't have anyone I can get to sign for it lol
    Craig likes this.
  9. #559  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Yeah maybe. Mines been sitting in Louisville and I'm guessing once it's officially shipped I'll see that option... I hope. I don't have anyone I can get to sign for it lol
    Funny, my case shows a 2-hour window (paid) option, but the phone does not. But the case is in the USA and the Phone is still in China, so maybe when it's here in the USA I can change it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2hourwindow.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	111473
  10. #560  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Funny, my case shows a 2-hour window (paid) option, but the phone does not. But the case is in the USA and the Phone is still in China, so maybe when it's here in the USA I can change it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2hourwindow.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	111473
    Well in that case mine better update to that option soon
  11. #561  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Ordered two 3.5 adapters delivery 15-16. I guess Apple wanted me to have them tomorrow and shipped them overnight wish they did that with the phone instead lol
    Craig likes this.
  12. #562  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Wonder if Apple will end up shipping these overnight.
  13. #563  
    Trooper27's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Getting an iPhone 7 from VZW through my work, so will be a work phone. Just had the purchasing guy order it yesterday. Not sure of ship date. Will post more if I find out. Excited though!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
  14. #564  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Phone and watch have been shipped
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
  15. #565  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Even though I have been tracking mine via MY UPS, it finally changed at APPLE and shows it shipped on 9/12. I still can't make the change to "Select 2-hour window" for $8 on My UPS only change to Another Day / Reschedule or PICK UP at UPS Location. :-(

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ship.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	111565
  16. #566  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Even though I have been tracking mine via MY UPS, it finally changed at APPLE and shows it shipped on 9/12. I still can't make the change to "Select 2-hour window" for $8 on My UPS only change to Another Day / Reschedule or PICK UP at UPS Location. :-(

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ship.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	111565
    Same. I'm guessing that option will show up for me later tomorrow

    Funny. Mine said shipped 10 and 11 lol

    Sorry, 3rd edit. Aren't the Apple Store push notifications suppose to work for stuff like this? I only get them when they're about to be delivered(out for delivery) and after they've been delivered.
  17. #567  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Same. I'm guessing that option will show up for me later tomorrow

    Funny. Mine said shipped 10 and 11 lol

    Sorry, 3rd edit. Aren't the Apple Store push notifications suppose to work for stuff like this? I only get them when they're about to be delivered(out for delivery) and after they've been delivered.
    Yes, and I did not get one either... BUT nor did I get an email from Apple that my phone shipped. I did get an email when the case shipped. I only knew this updated by logging in and checking my order number. Overwhelmed I guess. Based on their statement today of "iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them. " I am guessing it's a madhouse. Now a lawsuit pending saying "Apple favored new sales and left their upgrade / trade in people w/o phones." People will sue Apple at a drop of the hat, hoping for a bit at ... well the Apple! Sue crazy!
  18. #568  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Yes, and I did not get one either... BUT nor did I get an email from Apple that my phone shipped. I did get an email when the case shipped. I only knew this updated by logging in and checking my order number. Overwhelmed I guess. Based on their statement today of "iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them. " I am guessing it's a madhouse. Now a lawsuit pending saying "Apple favored new sales and left their upgrade / trade in people w/o phones." People will sue Apple at a drop of the hat, hoping for a bit at ... well the Apple! Sue crazy!
    I think Apple is trying to fix that now by pulling stock from other places to get those upgrade people their phones. Not sure though.
  19. #569  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Got the email from Apple now.
  20. #570  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,272 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    I have my tracking number. Phone arrives tomorrow in the evening.
    RECON1 and eyecrispy like this.
  21. #571  
    NSpooner's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    65 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    I knew my 7 would make it tomorrow but my wife's 7+ was not supposed to ship until the 30th but we got a nice surprise with a shipment notification this morning for hers as well. I had been watching the UPS app and saw a strange package coming from Great Britain that matched the weight and delivery times of the other things I ordered so I kinda thought that might be her phone. I'm surprised to see that isn't what her tracking number ended up being and that the other item is still heading this way so who knows whats showing up from there haha! It was kinda fun watching everything come around the world to all meet at my house. I think my 7 has been in Kentucky for quite a while as I never even saw it before it got there.
  22. #572  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    I have my tracking number. Phone arrives tomorrow in the evening.
    Mine says by "END OF DAY" and it's coming to my office, but my office is in a Gated Housing Community. My iPhone case did not show up until 6pm. I am hoping I can get it earlier, since I am off at 3pm. May have to just work late. I don't yet see the option to "changer delivery window" for the $8 fee. But as of now, it still shows it's being scanned to leave Kentucky
    RECON1 likes this.
  23. #573  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,033 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Mine is still being processed....I want it now ha ha.
    RECON1 and Trooper27 like this.
  24. #574  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    It has departed Louisville
    Annie_i6s and luvesuga like this.
  25. #575  
    Trooper27's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    No ETA for mine lol. But, it was just ordered Tuesday.

Similar Threads

  1. What color iPhone 7 should you get?
    By James Falconer in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 12:21 PM
  2. WTS iPhone 6 128 GB
    By Tony2255 in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 07:27 PM
  3. Pre-Order with AT&T
    By konjis1 in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 02:17 AM
  4. Your iPhone 6s cases won't fit the iPhone 7
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 11:36 AM
  5. do any of the iPhone 7 models come with dual Sim options
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions