Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20160916_112454.jpg
Anyone know what that last message means?

It had previously shown that it was out for delivery (even though Concord, ON is over an hour away from me).

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So update. One is out for delivery and the other isn't. Called UPS and they said it might not be delivered today. Apple should just put orders in one box.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So update. One is out for delivery and the other isn't. Called UPS and they said it might not be delivered today. Apple should just put orders in one box.

8:30am and mine is still at the hub. No wonder I don't see deliveries here until between 3pm and 8pm. Sorry about yours, that's sad. I do know they only pack individually and don't do combined boxes for phones. Helps them standardize on packing materials. Hopefully (worst case) you get a Saturday UPS delivery. Tomorrow I am hosting an event for 100 people, won't be available for UPS.. hopefully mine moves from the hub and gets placed on a real truck.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
8:30am and mine is still at the hub. No wonder I don't see deliveries here until between 3pm and 8pm. Sorry about yours, that's sad. I do know they only pack individually and don't do combined boxes for phones. Helps them standardize on packing materials. Hopefully (worst case) you get a Saturday UPS delivery. Tomorrow I am hosting an event for 100 people, won't be available for UPS.. hopefully mine moves from the hub and gets placed on a real truck.

I do like how sturdy the boxes are though. Ordered from T-Mobile last year and it came in that bubble envelope. Phone box had a few dents in it.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I do like how sturdy the boxes are though. Ordered from T-Mobile last year and it came in that bubble envelope. Phone box had a few dents in it.

Really? Last year mine was in a box, Saran wrapped to a heavy sheet of cardboard inside the box.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
a48062a2ccd10d38241f7b3d94aeca52.jpg

OH COME ON - THAT'S JUST MEAN.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows out for Delivery.. but I already said a few times.. what that means here in Yakima.

However it's nice that my phone (and countless others) had a nice trip this week..

Shanghai China
Anchorage Alaska
Louisville Kentucky
Seattle Washington
Redmond Washington
Union Gap Washington
Heading over to Yakima Washington

and next weekend I will take it to Portland Oregon for a visit.. LOL

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My wife's gold 7+ and my black 7 just arrived plus her new gold series 1 watch. Her phone was originally not going to ship until the 30th so it was a nice surprise to get hers too. The phones were ordered through sprint.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Mine shows out for Delivery.. but I already said a few times.. what that means here in Yakima.

However it's nice that my phone (and countless others) had a nice trip this week..

Shanghai China
Anchorage Alaska
Louisville Kentucky
Seattle Washington
Redmond Washington
Union Gap Washington

Aww!! Your phone is like an explorer :3

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Shanghai China
Anchorage Alaska
Louisville Kentucky
Seattle Washington
Redmond Washington
Union Gap Washington

Our phones are more widely-traveled than us!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Initially the forum of my carrier said 2-3 weeks for most phones to be delivered.
Got an email 7 hours ago and first available delivery was for tomorrow. Immediately chose for the first time slot (8:30 - 12).

I'm happy, you guys.
Before:
b56ef5b07d3ffc41bce6b9027e7f3296.jpg

After:
508bde9fffeb66aacf327eeb2def2b63.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh