Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, signed up, and it sort of works. Issues is, that everyone in our housing development has the same address with a different unit number Unit 101, Unit 102 etc.. so it's giving me grief with the office number and our house number. Just something they did not account for.. so I can either have it show my office or my house, but not both.. thinks it a duplicate.

Maybe you can make two different accounts and see which one shows the phone lol

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you can make two different accounts and see which one shows the phone lol

I stopped our UPS driver today.. For our sleepy town area, he does not expect them to put on extra drivers and/or be behind schedule. So around 3pm he expects he will be here. I just need to make sure someone is in the office to sign in case I am out. It's an odd town. I have to balance it with "getting my phone" and "getting to costco and done shopping for an event" before they close at 6pm one town over.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I stopped our UPS driver today.. For our sleepy town area, he does not expect them to put on extra drivers and/or be behind schedule. So around 3pm he expects he will be here. I just need to make sure someone is in the office to sign in case I am out. It's an odd town. I have to balance it with "getting my phone" and "getting to costco and done shopping for an event" before they close at 6pm one town over.

Damn 3pm? I usually try and schedule an earlier window.. In the past, orders are delivered between 10 and 2, but i can pay $8 (i think) for a 10-12 delivery instead.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Damn 3pm? I usually try and schedule an earlier window.. In the past, orders are delivered between 10 and 2, but i can pay $8 (i think) for a 10-12 delivery instead.

I looked at the "My UPS" option for the iPhone Leather Case showing delivery Wednesday. I can change the location for a fee, I can change the day for a fee., or I can PICK UP at UPS in the next town (right by Costco) for FREE. Now here is the ZINGER question.. if I change my phone (when it shows shipped) to PICK UP at UPS, when will it be there? When it opens, since it would be already there waiting for a truck go out.. or sometime later in the day -- unknown and I may have to wait until next week for UPS to have it at their counter.

No option showing on the case for earlier delivery regardless of payment. I think we're in a too small of a zone.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked at the "My UPS" option for the iPhone Leather Case showing delivery Wednesday. I can change the location for a fee, I can change the day for a fee., or I can PICK UP at UPS in the next town (right by Costco) for FREE. Now here is the ZINGER question.. if I change my phone (when it shows shipped) to PICK UP at UPS, when will it be there? When it opens, since it would be already there waiting for a truck go out.. or sometime later in the day -- unknown and I may have to wait until next week for UPS to have it at their counter.

No option showing on the case for earlier delivery regardless of payment. I think we're in a too small of a zone.

Hmm maybe..unless something has changed. As far as changing it for a pick up, I've heard people say that you can pick it up right when the store opens. I never mess with any of that though. I'm scared something will go wrong and delay things lol

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmm maybe..unless something has changed. As far as changing it for a pick up, I've heard people say that you can pick it up right when the store opens. I never mess with any of that though. I'm scared something will go wrong and delay things lol

Exactly my fear.. however here with UPS it normally says delivery sometime today between 8am-8pm. I can't sit int he office all day until 8pm. I had to order billiard balls for an event here. They were 2-day Amazon for Friday delivery. They did not show until 7:30pm the night before. I can't imagine sitting here alone in the office, waiting for my phone for 12 hours.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Exactly my fear.. however here with UPS it normally says delivery sometime today between 8am-8pm. I can't sit int he office all day until 8pm. I had to order billiard balls for an event here. They were 2-day Amazon for Friday delivery. They did not show until 7:30pm the night before. I can't imagine sitting here alone in the office, waiting for my phone for 12 hours.

Tell the UPS guy you'll buy him lunch if he delivers your phone early lol

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't see mine there, but then again I don't see my iPhone 6 there either... and it's 2-years old. Even though I purchased it from the Apple site with AT&T as my provider, it does not show.

I don't see mine there either, but I do see the Apple battery case that I purchased. Also, it shows my iPhone 6 but not the 6s Plus that I got at the Apple store last year. Seems kind of hit and miss.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't see mine there either, but I do see the Apple battery case that I purchased. Also, it shows my iPhone 6 but not the 6s Plus that I got at the Apple store last year. Seems kind of hit and miss.

Glad to hear it's not only mine. I see my iPad and my old 5S, but not my 6 or my other iPad.. but oddly it has my Apple TV which is in a drawer somewhere.

Tell the UPS guy you'll buy him lunch if he delivers your phone early lol

Heck, I have some $25 off $50 for Dickies BBQ, will by their team lunch.. if they could delivery by 10am.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it's not only mine. I see my iPad and my old 5S, but not my 6 or my other iPad.. but oddly it has my Apple TV which is in a drawer somewhere.

Heck, I have some $25 off $50 for Dickies BBQ, will by their team lunch.. if they could delivery by 10am.

Heck, the profile shows my old 3GS, and my iPad 1...no Apple TV's (which I have 3 generation 3's and a 4th generation)...and my original iPod from way back when.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for my 7+ to be processed, Spigen hasn't shipped my case yet, and USPS tracking is useless on my screen protectors.... such is the life.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well..my card has been "officially" charged now. Not pending or pre-authorized charge anymore. Guess that's a good sign, eh?

Let's see how long it takes for Apple to update the "Preparing for Shipment" to "Shipped"

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm set, two Spigen, one Ringke, one Caseology and one generic TPU case. I also have three tempered glass screen protectors and three film protectors on hand😊

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm a little late to this party as I couldn't place my order before today (my old bank was bought out, and the official changeover to the new ownership took place today - including a new card & card number), so, this morning I placed an order for a Jet Black 7 Plus... And, as expected, I got the November shipping window for it. However, I've also ordered and already received some accessories for it: the iPhone Lightning Dock in black, a Case Mate Naked Tough Iridescent case for it, and I'm scheduled to receive the Apple iPhone 7 Plus leather case in black tomorrow. Couple of things of note that stand out to me are: the color of the dock I believe is the same matte black as will be for the 7/7 Plus and I must say it is (imo) a VERY nice shade/hue of black (even though I went with the glossy Jet Black for the phone). Secondly, the opening on the back of the Case Mate case for the camera lenses is easily two to three times the size of the opening on my current 6s Plus case (Apple leather case in red). Otherwise the body of the Case Mate case for the 7 Plus seems to be similar in size to the Apple leather case for the 6s Plus. So, I'm thinking where 6/6s Plus cases that might otherwise have been compatible with the 7 Plus won't be, is the camera lens area on the back of those 6/6s Plus cases (unless you're willing/able to mod them). Anyways, good night and good luck to everybody that's on the preorder train.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I also placed an order for a Matte Black 128GB 7+ today. I have a case and two screen protectors for it already. It will arrive Oct 10. The iPhone 7 will arrive 9/16 on Friday.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I also placed an order for a Matte Black 128GB 7+ today. I have a case and two screen protectors for it already. It will arrive Oct 10. The iPhone 7 will arrive 9/16 on Friday.

You ordered online today a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB and the delivery is scheduled for this Friday 9/16? Where may I ask did you order from? I find that remarkable... or is this a 2nd Phone that you ordered... and your original order that you ordered on 9/9 is coming on 9/16 and the new one (ordered today) is coming on 10/10. Sorry if I am a bit confused.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
You ordered online today a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB and the delivery is scheduled for this Friday 9/16? Where may I ask did you order from? I find that remarkable... or is this a 2nd Phone that you ordered... and your original order that you ordered on 9/9 is coming on 9/16 and the new one (ordered today) is coming on 10/10. Sorry if I am a bit confused.

Or maybe the case and screen protectors will arrive Friday and the phone October 10?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro