Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Big fan of IN and Out (Double/Double) and miss them.. ate there when I lived in California. None here in Oregon / WA that I am aware of. My photo studio I recently closed was about 3 blocks from this Voodoo Donut Shop. Used to walk there often. If no line I would grab 1-2 donuts... would take models there to chat. We did a full photo shoot and interview with Cat Daddy at this location in 2015 for NW Creative Arts. Was a fun shoot. Learned a lot about their business. They only close 1-day a year.. Arbor Day for a company wide employee party!

voodoo.jpg

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Big fan of IN and Out (Double/Double) and miss them.. ate there when I lived in California. None here in Oregon / WA that I am aware of. My photo studio I recently closed was about 3 blocks from this Voodoo Donut Shop. Used to walk there often. If no line I would grab 1-2 donuts... would take models there to chat. We did a full photo shoot and interview with Cat Daddy at this location in 2015 for NW Creative Arts. Was a fun shoot. Learned a lot about their business. They only close 1-day a year.. Arbor Day for a company wide employee party!

View attachment 111336
Nice!
Thanks for sharing the story about Voodoo Doughnuts.
In N Out is now in Oregon. We are there last year when we visited in July and I took that Voodoo Doughnuts picture!

torini

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
My two iPhones are now listed under my apple profile and have serial numbers.

Anyone else seen this with theirs yet?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking on UPS, looks like one of my orders is in Japan and one is in China? Both being delivered in 5 days.
010a6384610d9c0ae45bac16a68786e7.jpg

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Got a Ship Notice from Apple.... excited opened the email. Was for my leather case.. "@#$@#$!#!" Next one will be for the phone. Still shows pending with delivery 9/16.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
How do you see where the phone is located, if you don't have a FedEx or UPS tracking number yet?

I never got a tracking number from Apple yet. I'm a MyChoice UPS member (just sign up for free) and it'll show your items on whatever date they're supposed to be delivered. From there, you'll be able to see the tracking number for them.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I never got a tracking number from Apple yet. I'm a MyChoice UPS member (just sign up for free) and it'll show your items on whatever date they're supposed to be delivered. From there, you'll be able to see the tracking number for them.

Thanks, signed up, and it sort of works. Issues is, that everyone in our housing development has the same address with a different unit number Unit 101, Unit 102 etc.. so it's giving me grief with the office number and our house number. Just something they did not account for.. so I can either have it show my office or my house, but not both.. thinks it a duplicate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73