Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Always nice to see on the Apple order page >> Preparing for Shipment Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping - Not eligible to cancel

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Man am I excited! I had not planned to upgrade as I didn't think I'd be able to, but with VZW trade in deal I was! This is the 1st time I will ever have the up to date model iPhone and the 1st time I have ever pre ordered. I ordered the 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold and one place says arriving by 9/28 and one place says by 10/10, so we will see. Sure hoping for sooner than later though!

Very nice. This is going to be an awesome phone for anyone getting it. I am going from the 6 space grey to the 7 Plus Jet Black. I really look forward to the plus size. And the camera as I was not a fan of the camera on the 6. Well you enjoy that new phone.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Gulp I cancelled my Apple Store order. T-Mobile had a deal where I could trade in my 6 Plus and get the 7 Plus for free! It's sorta like a contract, in that I am making 30 dollar payments for 2 years BUT they are giving me 30 dollar credits for 2 years! Also I had to pay 229 upfront (for the plus and 128 model) BUT I get a 196 credit for the iPhone 6 Plus to help offset that. Free iPhone 7! Well 33 dollars and of course now I can't sell my iPhone 6 Plus but who wanted that hassle anyways especially with the post new iPhone gut in the market!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Gulp I cancelled my Apple Store order. T-Mobile had a deal where I could trade in my 6 Plus and get the 7 Plus for free! It's sorta like a contract, in that I am making 30 dollar payments for 2 years BUT they are giving me 30 dollar credits for 2 years! Also I had to pay 229 upfront (for the plus and 128 model) BUT I get a 196 credit for the iPhone 6 Plus to help offset that. Free iPhone 7! Well 33 dollars and of course now I can't sell my iPhone 6 Plus but who wanted that hassle anyways especially with the post new iPhone gut in the market!

Yeah T-Mobile is nice that way, after taxes, I paid $274 for the 256GB. And something about a $250 credit, which would be great if I heard that right. However my payments stay the same at $27/mo for 18 months. Not sure how they calculate the monthly payments.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine is same as yours. Was commenting on the post you commented on earlier at alex.shimp as his prices for the 7 were like $100 higher for each level so I think it was the Plus model. I paid $749 for Black 128GB and picking in store on 16th between 4:00 and 4:30pm scheduled window and didn't wake up early to order?

i think the problem was that I was looking at the 7Plus not the 7

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Word to the wise double check your order before you put it in seems I accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 not the plus .

New game plane I placed an order the the matte black iPhone 7 plus 256 on the app (delivery early October) but my plan is the keep that order and go line up for the 16th if they have what I want I'll cancel my order. If not I'll let the order stand

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Word to the wise double check your order before you put it in seems I accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 not the plus .

New game plane I placed an order the the matte black iPhone 7 plus 256 on the app (delivery early October) but my plan is the keep that order and go line up for the 16th if they have what I want I'll cancel my order. If not I'll let the order stand

Another thing you can do to avoid that is favorite what device you want. When it comes time to order, tap favorites, add to bag. Done. You already know it's the correct model and size.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah it was a weird morning with a quest to have it on day one. I couldn't get what I wanted from Apple when I wanted it so I ordered it on Best Buy and ordered the wrong one

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Another thing you can do to avoid that is favorite what device you want. When it comes time to order, tap favorites, add to bag. Done. You already know it's the correct model and size.

Yup....that's the BEST way and FASTEST way as long as you do it before Apple puts up it's Come Back Later sign online and on the App Store.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Just got an email my shipping will be 9/27 to 10/10 via overnight express so when it ships i get it the next day, so at least that is good! And it was free!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Nice! Where did you order from?

i actually ordered twice. I stayed up thursday and ordered from Apple at full price, but i cancelled that one when i found out T-Mobile had a promotion from a free iPhone with trade in. It sorta works out like a contract, they charge me 30 per month for the phone but then credit me 30 per month for the promo. Additionally they gave me an extra 196 for my 6 Plus which offset the upgrades i got 128 Plus model. It was 229 out of pocket, but then the 196 will offset that. Now of course I don"t get to sell the iPhone 6 Plus which probably would have netted me about 400-450, i also don't have the aggravation of selling a phone. Plus there is a glut in the iPhone market right now.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
i actually ordered twice. I stayed up thursday and ordered from Apple at full price, but i cancelled that one when i found out T-Mobile had a promotion from a free iPhone with trade in. It sorta works out like a contract, they charge me 30 per month for the phone but then credit me 30 per month for the promo. Additionally they gave me an extra 196 for my 6 Plus which offset the upgrades i got 128 Plus model. It was 229 out of pocket, but then the 196 will offset that. Now of course I don"t get to sell the iPhone 6 Plus which probably would have netted me about 400-450, i also don't have the aggravation of selling a phone. Plus there is a glut in the iPhone market right now.

I usually order with T-Mobile, but decided to go with Apple this time around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices