Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I got screwed over by AT&T. I had my iPhone 7 plus silver 128 GB saved in the App Store app was going through the process and then right near the end I get a message in the app saying I have a late payment and I can't by the phone until I pay that first. Well I know I paid the bill last month and I been in a que waiting to speak to a rep. It's a error of some kind on their end. But it's now 4:04 AM EST and I have work in the morning. So I won't be getting an iPhone launch day so it will probably be late September or early October now. Thanks AT&T as I now stayed up for nothing.... But congrats to all who got one.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Delivery September 27-29. Because those marketing cretins couldn't warn us that the blacks would be delayed BEFORE ordering so some of us could at least change our minds on color.

Black is not for me. Haven't had black since the iPhone 4. Just don't like it.

Shipment date will be available true the logistics service of T-Mobile Netherlands shortly.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Went ahead and ordered black 128gb got pushed to October 4 delivery. Will try in store if can get then will cancel order if doesn't get pulled up. Got wife's rose gold fine for 9/16 delivery. Was able to do apple upgrade program with delivery.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally got through on the AT&T app after multiple failed attempts on that and Apple's app. Rose gold 7 plus 128 gb. Still said 9/16 so fingers crossed. It took one hour. You would think after so many iterations of the iPhone this would go smoother. Now it's off to bed because I have to be up in 2 hours for work.

joerami55

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I start work at 7am and still can't get my order in.
Congrats on getting your phone,
Yaayyyy

Ordered mine... iPhone 7 Gold 256GB.
I'll be getting a shipment date shortly now.

Finally got through on the AT&T app after multiple failed attempts on that and Apple's app. Rose gold 7 plus 128 gb. Still said 9/16 so fingers crossed. It took one hour. You would think after so many iterations of the iPhone this would go smoother. Now it's off to bed because I have to be up in 2 hours for work.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else order with Verizon? I just happened to look at my email confirmation and it says that I got Bonus Data 2GB a month.

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, T-Mobile servers are still busy and down, I was reaffirmed that I shall still get my 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus next week. I have first priority on order placement with this rep so that's good. Second rep of the night....he also said this happens every year with T-Mobile.

joerami55

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I had the phone ready on my cart then boom website goes down .
Yaayyyy

Ordered mine... iPhone 7 Gold 256GB.
I'll be getting a shipment date shortly now.

Ok, T-Mobile servers are still busy and down, I was reaffirmed that I shall still get my 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus next week. I have first priority on order placement with this rep so that's good. Second rep of the night....he also said this happens every year with T-Mobile.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Well i almost got sept 16th shipping and but didnt realize my verizon billing password wasnt my normal login to verizon, it locked me out for 60 minutes by the time i was able to try again now i might get by oct 4th, but hey im getting the black matte 128gb plus so im happy its in stock lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods