Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What was everyone's favorite part of the announcement event yesterday? Did anything super amaze you, or was it all kind of expected at this point?

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
spoke to a t-mobile rep today regarding iphone 7 jod options and she says she is working tonight and she would call when they start. i'm thinking i will call myself and if she happens to call before i get through that would be even better.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
What was everyone's favorite part of the announcement event yesterday? Did anything super amaze you, or was it all kind of expected at this point?

i missed all but towards the end, but i thought it was pretty funny when he teased about the storage and pricing. I could imagine everyone starting to get upset for nothing.

derbyman32

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I have a tmo rep who said she would call me about 3:15. I am not sure if I should wait or try and get in sooner. She did sound sincere so I may wait and hope I don't regret it ;)

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have decided.

I went back and forth and back and forth, but have decided to go with the Matte Black 256 GB. I really wrestled since the announcement but the time has come to make the call.

I really wish I was more decisive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox