Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am powering through and trying to stay up. Going for maximum distraction/entertainment, streaming MacBreak Weekly and watching The Force Awakens. That should do it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been keeping you all company up until now, but since I'm not a craving and I have to get up in five hours to go to work I am calling it quits and going to bed. I'm saying a prayer that all goes well for each one of you and will look forward to reading updates in the morning! Be sure to set your alarms just in case you doze off!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well I TRIED to get a little sleep but that just ain't happening! 90 minutes to go!

FTR I have decided on the matte black 7 plus 128 model!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Where is everyone tonight?! These parties are usually crazy! What's everyone doing right now?
Are you binging Netflix? Drinking a beer? Walking your dog? Playing Pokemon Go?
Tell us how you're passing the time while you wait! :D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm answering "Ask A Question" threads! If anyone is bored it can be fun! Earlier I was checking out Big Brother spoilers. I won't tell you who the new HoH is! ;)

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Bring on the pajama party, let's have fun guys. I'm ordering pizza tonight and playing call of duty until it's time to order. I have my night all planned out.

I made homemade pizza and watched the football game. Now doing wallpapers for the football fans. So stoked!!!