Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email my shipping will be 9/27 to 10/10 via overnight express so when it ships i get it the next day, so at least that is good! And it was free!

Mine still shows 9/16 and I checked my online account and they pushed the charge through this morning - Date: Sep 10, 2016 Time: 09:50:18 PDT. I will take that as a good sign.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Mine still shows 9/16 and I checked my online account and they pushed the charge through this morning - Date: Sep 10, 2016 Time: 09:50:18 PDT. I will take that as a good sign.

Yeah I would take that as a good sign as well but anything can happen lol. No I think your good

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I would take that as a good sign as well but anything can happen lol. No I think your good

I just moved to Yakimia WA, nearest apple store is 140 miles, nearest Trader Joe's is 90 miles, nearest 5-Guys is 120 miles.. and the big news is we may be getting a Popeye's Chicken. Believe me when I say, I will take any good news, when I can get it.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just moved to Yakimia WA, nearest apple store is 140 miles, nearest Trader Joe's is 90 miles, nearest 5-Guys is 120 miles.. and the big news is we may be getting a Popeye's Chicken. Believe me when I say, I will take any good news, when I can get it.

holy

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Wow you don't have anything around you.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Wow and I thought I was bad. The nearest Apple Store to me is 87.7 miles, lol.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow you don't have anything around you.

Nope.. 4 miles to BK or Walmart. 7 miles to a Safeway. A Wendy's opened here 3-weeks ago, lines are a block long. Starbucks however 8-12 miles away... Home depot one town over. However, we have plenty of tumbleweeds. Some days, 300-plus at our gates.. depending on wind.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Does one have to sign for the delivery of the iPhone? This is my first ever pre-order and I'll be at work on Friday. So...

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

Do you have running water and electricity?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you have running water and electricity?

Yeah, actually that I do have... live in a nice gated community, swimming pool, spa, clubhouse with pool table, etc... and tumbleweeds :) Area is growing. My 30th move. If I did not live in London, NY, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc.. before, maybe Yakima may not seem so small. Now off to 7-11 to get milk. It's only about 2 miles away. Easier than driving 7 to Safeway LOL

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Didn't the time between pre-orders and receiving the device used to be 2 weeks? Or am I not remembering correctly?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
i actually ordered twice. I stayed up thursday and ordered from Apple at full price, but i cancelled that one when i found out T-Mobile had a promotion from a free iPhone with trade in. It sorta works out like a contract, they charge me 30 per month for the phone but then credit me 30 per month for the promo. Additionally they gave me an extra 196 for my 6 Plus which offset the upgrades i got 128 Plus model. It was 229 out of pocket, but then the 196 will offset that. Now of course I don"t get to sell the iPhone 6 Plus which probably would have netted me about 400-450, i also don't have the aggravation of selling a phone. Plus there is a glut in the iPhone market right now.
I wasn't able to confirm the credit for a more expensive model from TMO over the phone. I'll go into the store tomorrow to get more details.

My i7 will be here on Friday 9/16 via overnight delivery.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Nope.. 4 miles to BK or Walmart. 7 miles to a Safeway. A Wendy's opened here 3-weeks ago, lines are a block long. Starbucks however 8-12 miles away... Home depot one town over. However, we have plenty of tumbleweeds. Some days, 300-plus at our gates.. depending on wind.

WOW....and I thought I lived in a small town. I will never complain about where I stay again!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
WOW....and I thought I lived in a small town. I will never complain about where I stay again!

I went to 7-11 to get milk about 2-hours ago and there were dozens of tumble weeds coming down the block... was thinking of taking a photo .. posting. But that's too pathetic even for me!

They call this area the "Palm Springs of Washington"

That aside, there is great golf here, hiking, mountain climbing, and about 80 vineyards within a 20 mile radius. Also our other native crops are Washington Apples and Hops, so a lot of beer here, many local varieties. I will adjust, I guess.. Luckily I will be back in Portland in 2-weeks.. after a 5-Guys Burger and maybe stopping at VooDoo Donuts, I will feel better!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I went to 7-11 to get milk about 2-hours ago and there were dozens of tumble weeds coming down the block... was thinking of taking a photo .. posting. But that's too pathetic even for me!

They call this area the "Palm Springs of Washington"

That aside, there is great golf here, hiking, mountain climbing, and about 80 vineyards within a 20 mile radius. Also our other native crops are Washington Apples and Hops, so a lot of beer here, many local varieties. I will adjust, I guess.. Luckily I will be back in Portland in 2-weeks.. after a 5-Guys Burger and maybe stopping at VooDoo Donuts, I will feel better!
I prefer In N Out to 5 Guys. Voodoo Donuts are awesome!
7baaba81f5d42b46825924587c9e5f5f.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73