Hmm maybe..unless something has changed. As far as changing it for a pick up, I've heard people say that you can pick it up right when the store opens. I never mess with any of that though. I'm scared something will go wrong and delay things lol
    Exactly my fear.. however here with UPS it normally says delivery sometime today between 8am-8pm. I can't sit int he office all day until 8pm. I had to order billiard balls for an event here. They were 2-day Amazon for Friday delivery. They did not show until 7:30pm the night before. I can't imagine sitting here alone in the office, waiting for my phone for 12 hours.
    09-12-2016 05:45 PM
    Exactly my fear.. however here with UPS it normally says delivery sometime today between 8am-8pm. I can't sit int he office all day until 8pm. I had to order billiard balls for an event here. They were 2-day Amazon for Friday delivery. They did not show until 7:30pm the night before. I can't imagine sitting here alone in the office, waiting for my phone for 12 hours.
    Tell the UPS guy you'll buy him lunch if he delivers your phone early lol
    Craig likes this.
    09-12-2016 05:46 PM
    I don't see mine there, but then again I don't see my iPhone 6 there either... and it's 2-years old. Even though I purchased it from the Apple site with AT&T as my provider, it does not show.
    I don't see mine there either, but I do see the Apple battery case that I purchased. Also, it shows my iPhone 6 but not the 6s Plus that I got at the Apple store last year. Seems kind of hit and miss.
    09-12-2016 06:35 PM
    I don't see mine there either, but I do see the Apple battery case that I purchased. Also, it shows my iPhone 6 but not the 6s Plus that I got at the Apple store last year. Seems kind of hit and miss.
    Glad to hear it's not only mine. I see my iPad and my old 5S, but not my 6 or my other iPad.. but oddly it has my Apple TV which is in a drawer somewhere.

Tell the UPS guy you'll buy him lunch if he delivers your phone early lol
    Heck, I have some $25 off $50 for Dickies BBQ, will by their team lunch.. if they could delivery by 10am.
    RECON1 and Frehley like this.
    09-12-2016 06:54 PM
    Glad to hear it's not only mine. I see my iPad and my old 5S, but not my 6 or my other iPad.. but oddly it has my Apple TV which is in a drawer somewhere.

Heck, I have some $25 off $50 for Dickies BBQ, will by their team lunch.. if they could delivery by 10am.
    Heck, the profile shows my old 3GS, and my iPad 1...no Apple TV's (which I have 3 generation 3's and a 4th generation)...and my original iPod from way back when.
    Craig likes this.
    09-12-2016 07:00 PM
    Nice. Just got my Apple watch band and Speck case in.

Edit: Looks like iPhone has departed Alaska. ✈️
    Terb likes this.
    09-12-2016 07:09 PM
    Nice. Just got my Apple watch band and Speck case in.
    Congrats!
    09-12-2016 07:12 PM
    Still waiting for my 7+ to be processed, Spigen hasn't shipped my case yet, and USPS tracking is useless on my screen protectors.... such is the life.
    09-12-2016 07:17 PM
    Well..my card has been "officially" charged now. Not pending or pre-authorized charge anymore. Guess that's a good sign, eh?

Let's see how long it takes for Apple to update the "Preparing for Shipment" to "Shipped"
    09-12-2016 09:12 PM
    I'm set, two Spigen, one Ringke, one Caseology and one generic TPU case. I also have three tempered glass screen protectors and three film protectors on hand😊
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-12-2016 09:19 PM
    I'm a little late to this party as I couldn't place my order before today (my old bank was bought out, and the official changeover to the new ownership took place today - including a new card & card number), so, this morning I placed an order for a Jet Black 7 Plus... And, as expected, I got the November shipping window for it. However, I've also ordered and already received some accessories for it: the iPhone Lightning Dock in black, a Case Mate Naked Tough Iridescent case for it, and I'm scheduled to receive the Apple iPhone 7 Plus leather case in black tomorrow. Couple of things of note that stand out to me are: the color of the dock I believe is the same matte black as will be for the 7/7 Plus and I must say it is (imo) a VERY nice shade/hue of black (even though I went with the glossy Jet Black for the phone). Secondly, the opening on the back of the Case Mate case for the camera lenses is easily two to three times the size of the opening on my current 6s Plus case (Apple leather case in red). Otherwise the body of the Case Mate case for the 7 Plus seems to be similar in size to the Apple leather case for the 6s Plus. So, I'm thinking where 6/6s Plus cases that might otherwise have been compatible with the 7 Plus won't be, is the camera lens area on the back of those 6/6s Plus cases (unless you're willing/able to mod them). Anyways, good night and good luck to everybody that's on the preorder train.
    09-12-2016 10:02 PM
    I also placed an order for a Matte Black 128GB 7+ today. I have a case and two screen protectors for it already. It will arrive Oct 10. The iPhone 7 will arrive 9/16 on Friday.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-12-2016 10:07 PM
    I also placed an order for a Matte Black 128GB 7+ today. I have a case and two screen protectors for it already. It will arrive Oct 10. The iPhone 7 will arrive 9/16 on Friday.
    You ordered online today a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB and the delivery is scheduled for this Friday 9/16? Where may I ask did you order from? I find that remarkable... or is this a 2nd Phone that you ordered... and your original order that you ordered on 9/9 is coming on 9/16 and the new one (ordered today) is coming on 10/10. Sorry if I am a bit confused.
    09-12-2016 10:15 PM
    You ordered online today a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB and the delivery is scheduled for this Friday 9/16? Where may I ask did you order from? I find that remarkable... or is this a 2nd Phone that you ordered... and your original order that you ordered on 9/9 is coming on 9/16 and the new one (ordered today) is coming on 10/10. Sorry if I am a bit confused.
    Or maybe the case and screen protectors will arrive Friday and the phone October 10?
    09-12-2016 10:19 PM
    Or maybe the case and screen protectors will arrive Friday and the phone October 10?
    Or maybe you buy it from this guy on eBay out of Honduras, and it will arrive... well never... but still.

Really, a 137 bids.. WT*

Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!-ripoff.jpg
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-12-2016 10:22 PM
    Or maybe you buy it from this guy on eBay out of Honduras, and it will arrive... well never... but still.

Really, a 137 bids.. WT*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ripoff.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	111444
    5K? Whoa
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-12-2016 10:23 PM
    Yes, iPhone 7 ordered on 9/9 will arrive on 9/16 and iPhone 7+ ordered on 9/12 will arrive on 10/10.
    In the meantime UPS guy just delivered 2 screen protectors for the 7+. They were on the delivery truck for 15 hours since the morning. Not a fan of UPS, I prefer FedEx.
    09-12-2016 10:42 PM
    Arrived in Louisville
    09-13-2016 01:01 AM
    Arrived in Louisville
    I still show Preparing for Shipment | Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping.... Not Louisville for me... :0(
    09-13-2016 01:56 AM
    I still show Preparing for Shipment | Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping.... Not Louisville for me... :0(
    Mine still shows that too from Apple.
    Craig likes this.
    09-13-2016 01:57 AM
    Mine still shows that too from Apple.
    I can't see it on My UPS yet... so I have no other way of knowing. However on my iPhone case from Apple I now see how I can pay $8 for a 2-hour window. I may try that with the iPhone if/when I get the tracking instead of trying a UPS pick up. Thanks for the tip.
    09-13-2016 02:26 AM
    I can't see it on My UPS yet... so I have no other way of knowing. However on my iPhone case from Apple I now see how I can pay $8 for a 2-hour window. I may try that with the iPhone if/when I get the tracking instead of trying a UPS pick up. Thanks for the tip.
    I'm hoping I see that option soon for my phone and watch. I thought they'd send them together but they each have their own tracking numbers
    09-13-2016 02:28 AM
    Just remembered. If y'all have the Deliveries app, you can enter in your web order number and track it that way.
    09-13-2016 02:57 AM
    Just remembered. If y'all have the Deliveries app, you can enter in your web order number and track it that way.
    Mine finally showed on MY UPS this morning with a Tracking Number leaving China today via World Express for Friday delivery. Even though there is a Tracking Number, I can't do the $8 change to 2-hour window until UPS actually shows movement. So whew.. seems on the way. Will change it today/tomorrow for a 9am-11am delivery window for $8. I feel safer with that, than switching to a UPS office pick up. Will check for the "deliveries app" sounds good to have regardless.
    09-13-2016 10:15 AM
    Mine finally showed on MY UPS this morning with a Tracking Number leaving China today via World Express for Friday delivery. Even though there is a Tracking Number, I can't do the $8 change to 2-hour window until UPS actually shows movement. So whew.. seems on the way. Will change it today/tomorrow for a 9am-11am delivery window for $8. I feel safer with that, than switching to a UPS office pick up. Will check for the "deliveries app" sounds good to have regardless.
    Mine shows it's in Louisville still. Wish depart and i could get it early lol (real wishful thinking) I still don't have the 2 hour delivery window either. I'll probably have to wait till Apple actually updates it as "shipped"

I think the Deliveries app is like $4.99, but I find it well worth it. I use to for everything i order. A lot better than having to go to email, find the tracking for whatever order, and tapping the link that brings you to safari lol.
    Craig likes this.
    09-13-2016 10:18 AM
643 ... 2021222324 ...