• Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I have bought black matte and I'm so happy with it. I had reserved the jet black, but there were stock problems, so I made it with the other one and it's quite beautiful. It's also cleaner than the glossy one, so your phone won't be covered of fingerprints.

devilsturd

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Can't go wrong with Matte Black or just Black. It looks so freaking good, I haven't even considered getting a different color. But, it varies from people to people, I, for one, don't quite like the white front that comes with every other color.

ColoCham

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I liked the look of the Jet Black version in pictures, but ended up going for the matte Black one instead after having seen them IRL. To me, the "normal" Black is more distinguished, less flashy.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Kind of my thoughts as well. Plus I'd be paranoid about scratching up the Jet Black... would feel I'd have to be super careful with it, or put it in a case... and I'm not a big case guy!

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
This is no doubt one of the biggest questions as I cruise around here in the forums. 'Yep, I'm going to get one, but what color should I get?'

I have to admit, that's the dilemma on my side as well. Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black? What say you?

Share your thoughts below, and do vote in the poll above!!

I was supposed to get the Mattel since the Verizon rep at the Verizon store told me that they only had the 256 in Mattel, but when they brought it out. I noticed that it was the jet black. So I just kept quiet and let the sales person ring me up. Before I left. The manger told me that it was a mistake and that the jet black was supposed to be for another customer. I kindly told the manager that I've been waiting for 2 hours to get the phone. Luckily the manager said it's fine and that it was my lucky day.

Status
Not open for further replies.